:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2019 Niners and 2020 Niners, a tale of two different teams. losing joe staley, defo and e-man hurting more than we assumed

i know they always play P-Lo's "Same Squad" but can they honestly say this is the same squad? Even the hot boyzz seem luke warm without the 2019 front 4.

Deep down we all want a mobile QB. It's annoying that with our offensive firepower, Shanny still has to put training wheels on the play calls for these QB's.

2019 Niners and 2020 Niners, a tale of two different teams. losing joe staley, defo and e-man hurting more than we assumed

i know they always play P-Lo's "Same Squad" but can they honestly say this is the same squad? Even the hot boyzz seem luke warm without the 2019 front 4.
Kwon is a step or two slower. Other than Eman our offense is still potent. I hate to gaze over the fence but Seattle is undefeated with a equally trash secondary and weaker pass rush. They put points on the board and keep their defense fresh.

Don't let the 2 wins against NY teams fool anyone, our offense is bad right now and we could easily be 0-5.

Last edited:
Seattle's success is a testament to how amazing #3 is. Their roster is not very good, and they're riddled with injuries. I don't think a single player on their defense outside of their CBs would start for the 49ers(Jamal Adams is out atm), and even then when we get back Sherm and Moseley I'm not sure they'd start. I guess MLB is a push between Fred Warner and Bobby Wagner, but Fred is the best cover LB by far in the NFL right now.

#3 is one of the all-time greats.

8EDF25AD-897B-43C5-99ED-506A0D3E27A0.jpeg

Me after MNF game...

Emmanuel Sanders was great for the Niners but it was the right move at the end. We have a you g playmaker that needa the ball. The niners qb just hast delivered this year. Even with Sanders I doubt he would of fixed the bad qb play

Is Trent Willaims dealing with an undisclosed injury? Because he's playing like trash.

I'd ask the same about McGlinchey, but we just know he's not that great lol.

:smh:

Won't even have the option for a waiver here in California all year. I've been thinking about leaving this place lately.

Last edited:

:smh:

Won't even have the option for a waiver here in Commiefornia all year. I've been thinking about leaving this place lately.

I have no problem with not allowing fans at Levis right now, as much as I’d want to be out there.

I wonder how the NFL is going to handle the playoffs with stadiums around the country opening up. It's going to be a huge advantage for some of these teams with home crowds. Florida already gave the Dolphins and Buccaneers the green light on full capacity.

Did you guys know Jimmy threw 27 touchdowns last season???? I didn't even realize that until just now. I thought he had like 20 or something around there. :wow: That's the most TDs for a 49er QB since Jeff Garcia in 2001!

League changes every year. Matt Cassel had 27 td's and a pro bowl selection then fell all the way off right after.

Last edited:
Did you guys know Jimmy threw 27 touchdowns last season???? I didn't even realize that until just now. I thought he had like 20 or something around there. :wow: That's the most TDs for a 49er QB since Jeff Garcia in 2001!
And he’s getting ridiculed in the same fashion Jeff Garcia did. I swear being anything less than a perfect QB for the 49ers is not acceptable to a majority of the faithful.

where’d that jimmy go?!

That Jimmy didnt go anywhere. He is still here. He just had 16 games to produce a few really great games, and hasnt had that chance yet this year for multiple reasons. I dont think Jimmy of last year looked substantially different from the Jimmy of this year. Last year we had an elite defense and a top running game to allow Jimmy to flourish. Those arent here this year (running game hasnt been because Mostert was hurt, so I believe that can come back). Jimmy's issues were masked by a great play from the supporting cast last year. Now that the supporting cast has gone to s**t, Jimmy is going to need to elevate his play. Him playing the way he played last year will lead to a lot of Ls this year.

while all that is true, i don’t remember jimmy being so hesitant to sling the rock last year. if any thing he was over confident when throwing leading to the dumb picks. and while the online has been cheeks, he looks like he’s suffering from ptsd after 2 seconds and freaks out even in a clean pocket. plus the amount of wide open receivers that he’s either missed or never seen is wild.

lthey can blame his play play last week on his ankle all they want. i think the bigger issue is between the ears at this point. i’m saying he’s done as a niner, but he’s definitely gotta dig himself out of a hole and make plays cause it’s getting harder and harder to make excuses for him

Back
Top Bottom