:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think Jimmy is a bad QB but I do think he's arguably the worst starter in our division. Kittle, Deebo and Aiyuk are ballers and should all have 6+ targets a game.

We lack veteran leadership on both sides of the ball right now. Guys like Buckner, Sherman, Staley and Sanders were anchors and we're not the same without them.

The secondary was a total joke. 48 was getting burned at will.

Wasn't able to watch the game but I'm guessing it was as bad as it looked. I have a feeling a lot of guys are gone after this season. This season is lost with all of the injuries

arguably the worst qb in our division?! bruh it’s not even close right now

a real test of jimmy’s character will be if he reaches out for help to get through this or if he continues the cocky facade when clearly something is right

• Haha
Reactions: ace
Wasn't able to watch the game but I'm guessing it was as bad as it looked. I have a feeling a lot of guys are gone after this season. This season is lost with all of the injuries

outside of Bosa and Solly, niners should get all their starters back within the next week or so; hopefully weston richburg's return can bring some coherence to that line. Bosa is huge on that DLine but there's no reason why your defense should be contingent upon just one player. otherwise, Saleh aint as good as advertised

outside of Bosa and Solly, niners should get all their starters back within the next week or so; hopefully weston richburg's return can bring some coherence to that line. Bosa is huge on that DLine but there's no reason why your defense should be contingent upon just one player. otherwise, Saleh aint as good as advertised
Add Dee Ford in there because I don't believe he's coming back anytime soon. But you also have to realize even with getting these guys back we're going to be facing the toughest part of our schedule and I'm not sold on the pass rush or the oline. 7 rough games. Some of these guys looked good against the Jets and Giants but I don't expect them to really have much of an impact against the better teams.

Aaron Donald is going to kill whoever's under center next Sunday.

At this point I'm depending on the rest of the league to bail us out because I don't believe we can beat anyone in our division right now.

Russel Wilson making magic as per usual and that Seattle defense has been clutch and relevant for 8 + years now

smh my head

that KC vs Seattle superbowl is gonna be fun to watch. **** both of those teams but it's gonna be competitive as hell

Long as we’re makin super bowl predictions I wouldn’t count them Ravens out nor the Bills

could easily see Ravens Seahawks Chiefs or Bills making their Respective championship games

Honestly, today was the first time where i legitimately was thinking that Jimmy needs to go. I hope he bounces back on SNF

If Sherman and Witherspoon aren’t ready-ready by next week they need to bring in some new bodies at DB

There’s undrafted rookies and free agents better than the *** clowns they’re putting on the field

Dontae Johnson, Allen, Jason verette these guys suck. They aren’t good enough for anything but Camp, preseason, and practice but Saleh acting like they’re serviceable defensive backs.

Jaquaski Tartt and (surprisingly) Jimmy Ward only dudes showing up lately in the secondary with their game faces on.

if nothing gets shaken up I have a bad feeling 9ers get embarrassed on National tv on SNF, sucks we got so many Prime Time game’s but I guess that’s how it goes with expectations when u make the super bowl Previous year

Back
Top Bottom