:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
our online is bad...but let’s not act like jimmy’s play isn’t a problem
No doubt. My only rebuttal when my boys tell me Jimmy G is buns was that he won games. This was supposed to be his coming out year as a passer and he’s stunk it up.

I would take Sam Darnold in a heartbeat right now.

In retrospect, Kirk Cousins would EAT with Shanny and the weapons in SF right now.
I like Darnold. Good mobility and a big arm, he just needs to get out of New York.

The way he was tackle is the same you see when you’re playing the turkey bowl with friends. Buddy of mine broke his the same way. What happen to wrap around the waist...

it's a tough one. on to next week. if jimmy cant come out against a divisional foe again theyre pretty cooked for makin playoffs unless its that one extra wild card seed

Also, Jimmy played like ****, but I don't think I've ever seen him throw so many ducks. He was struggling to throw anything that was catchable.

Jimmy obviously isn’t as bad as today. However it’s becoming increasingly clear he’s average at best. The bigger issue is we run zone D without a pass rush, elite safeties and piss poor corners. That’s why the season is probably a bust. The offense will eventually put up points and be at least decent.

The Niners have completely lost their identity. They lose a couple of guys on defense and you can see the confidence isn't there.
Jimmy plays bad and the whole offense looks completely hopeless.

YAC Boyz/ Hot Boyz my ***!
Cant be out here living off of last years success...

Jimmy just really starting to tip the wrong way in balance versus investment

he came in well and his contract was at least reasonable to his play in the beginning

But this year ain’t it, He hasn’t been a 24 million dollar player for a single second this season.

and AFAIK we’re past any contract options,April 2020 was the last out.

not time to abandon ship but definitely time to sound the alarms. A lot of good players that could be signed with the remainder of the 137 mil he’s owed

Back
Top Bottom