:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate how the NFL team stores are so stingy with Limited jersey releases. I guess it's in the name, but still...been looking all over for a black Deebo Samuel jersey and ended up trying the "Game" fit version...AWFUL. I guess these are made for the typical obese fan, cause even sizing down doesn't help. Meanwhile the Limiteds actually fit true to size and like t-shirts.

It looks like the Limiteds only come by for very few players like Garoppolo, Kittle, and Bosa. Hope Deebo continues showing out so that the store shows him some love too

Fanatics is a cancer. Every time they get the exclusive distribution rights to a national sport league the merchandise quality and individuality goes right out the window.

check out any serious jersey collection forum like NHLJersey or NFLJerseys and all they get is flak for what they’ve done and the low quality products they crank out.

Hate how the NFL team stores are so stingy with Limited jersey releases. I guess it's in the name, but still...been looking all over for a black Deebo Samuel jersey and ended up trying the "Game" fit version...AWFUL. I guess these are made for the typical obese fan, cause even sizing down doesn't help. Meanwhile the Limiteds actually fit true to size and like t-shirts.

It looks like the Limiteds only come by for very few players like Garoppolo, Kittle, and Bosa. Hope Deebo continues showing out so that the store shows him some love too

Are we actually wearing the black jerseys again this year? I thought we got rid of them completely a couple years ago. Not sure why these are even sold anymore period, so it kinda makes sense that they wouldnt carry a ton of players.

Are we actually wearing the black jerseys again this year? I thought we got rid of them completely a couple years ago. Not sure why these are even sold anymore period, so it kinda makes sense that they wouldnt carry a ton of players.

They keep getting restocked every season due to popularity. I don't wear anything that's not black/dark blue/grey, so it's the only one I can buy (just bought a black Kittle limited)

Regardless of the color though, the Limited jerseys actually are pretty limited. I've been checking the website for restocks this entire year, and 99% of the time the only Limiteds available in any color are Garoppolo and Bosa. Kittle usually gets sold out instantly , and none of the other players seem to get Limited jerseys (except for Solomon Thomas for some reason) :lol:.

the thought of a vet WR who's played on winning teams and some of the best on offense (TB12, Julio, and AJ Green) is nice but i wouldn't count on him making an impact. only watched a few NE games last season and he was a ghost, especially in that playoff game.

Been thinking of getting a bred game jersey because i like how the red pops on em. But now im concern about your feedback on em lol

Been thinking of getting a bred game jersey because i like how the red pops on em. But now im concern about your feedback on em lol

I have no idea how people can fit into these things. I have 2 limited jerseys that I got as gifts ( red Sherman and white color rush Kittle from last year); I never wear them, but I threw them on today to see if I had drastically shrunk or something. They’re both size Medium and still fit like t shirts on me. Meanwhile the size medium game jersey fits like a dress, and the size small is slightly big on the torso with long baggy sleeves that come down to my elbows. So damn sloppy

I have no idea how people can fit into these things. I have 2 limited jerseys that I got as gifts ( red Sherman and white color rush Kittle from last year); I never wear them, but I threw them on today to see if I had drastically shrunk or something. They’re both size Medium and still fit like t shirts on me. Meanwhile the size medium game jersey fits like a dress, and the size small is slightly big on the torso with long baggy sleeves that come down to my elbows. So damn sloppy

the fit of anything nike football gear related seems to be all over the place. from the jerseys to their training tees/pants. sometimes mediums run hella tight but then smalls fit like mediums

i’ve given up on buying nike x nfl attire :lol:

anyone notice the increase in use of the classic 49ers saloon font? I noticed it recently in a couple of the team’s social media stuff, and then I saw it used at camp and in the stadium. I hope they’re considering going back to it permanently because it should’ve never been changed.

sell me that white kittle color rush. I’ve been looking all over for my size.:D:nerd:

Fanatics is trash. They’ve been lagging on restocking authentics. I ended up biting the bullet and paying damn near retail for this Bosa on OfferUp. But I want a Kittle and a Samuel in the worst way.

AA3924D4-551A-4130-A0DE-181A72F9D054.jpeg
9C7AE649-8B31-470C-9F5C-1AF54730341A.jpeg

Are authentics ok to wear casually? I feel like those cuffed sleeves only look good with a hoody underneath. I think the limited version is a little more casual friendly.

Are authentics ok to wear casually? I feel like those cuffed sleeves only look good with a hoody underneath. I think the limited version is a little more casual friendly.

these ones have more of a feel like how the players would wear it with the shorter cuffed sleeves, but I’ll rock a thermal underneath it when the weather cools a bit. I’ll wear it casually for now though.

They have more of a fitted feel compared to the early run elites which had a weird cut but more baggy sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom