:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jujuan jennings: cut, so much for all that smoke about him being a top WR in this offense

he could make the practice squad if no one claims him, but i don't know if he's gonna make waves as a slot receiver here.

plus side though it means we can carry another running back like jeff wilson jr.

How much cap space do we have now? They made Compton restructure yesterday. Possibly a move coming :nerd:
Read we have $18M in capspace now. Carries over to 2021 so we might not see it be spent. We will see. Could be Trent Williams money.

There was no smoke. Just homers wanting him to be something he clearly isn't.

This should surprise no one.

with the way niners’ receivers were droppin like flies, can’t blame anyone who had hopes of seeing jennings make the roster, especially at that size. but then again, his speed seemed more suited for a tight end than slot receiver

im still bummed that we dont get to see hurd this year

with the way niners’ receivers were droppin like flies, can’t blame anyone who had hopes of seeing jennings make the roster, especially at that size. but then again, his speed seemed more suited for a tight end than slot receiver

im still bummed that we dont get to see hurd this year
Hurd is the real bummer. Had high hopes for him.

One week away fellas. Was ready to attend the nyc games before covid. But is what it is. Hopefully things clean up for superbowl :wink:

35138067-AE50-4487-A307-0D78AFB6127D.jpeg

my body is ready ready. Excuse the stain on the vintage

35138067-AE50-4487-A307-0D78AFB6127D.jpeg

my body is ready ready. Excuse the stain on the vintage

bruhhh if the stain came on a sunday while celebrating anything niners-related then the stain is just considered a rites of passage :pimp:

im just impressed that you've got jeans, a sweater and then a jacket on in this heat. my boy must be living that A/C life

bruhhh if the stain came on a sunday while celebrating anything niners-related then the stain is just considered a rites of passage :pimp:

im just impressed that you've got jeans, a sweater and then a jacket on in this heat. my boy must be living that A/C life
Haha bro thanks! Its low 60s in the dmv.. and a bomber, im throwing that LA gear lifestyle swag. Ef it bro! Been meaning to rock this baby for a bit! Haha

How many more days til the season start? I work so dam much it's difficult to find time to keep up with all the developments and news

I doubt I can even play fantasy football this year smh. Each year I run with at least 5-7 squads too

cyprien is a shocker considering he said he didn’t wanna sign to the practice squad. Kevin White staying as well :pimp:

Did they change the way the practice squad works???

There’s some vets that I thought wouldn’t be eligible

Back
Top Bottom