:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Texans vs Chiefs is going to be lit, my body is ready for football

glad to have some football back. with a very shortened off season camp i have a feeling the first few weeks of games are gonna be rough since dudes haven't had as much time to practice with each other.

rookie growing pains are gonna be real

watched the brick by brick and seems like the coach and players not liking the crowd noise at all lol.

I thought football wasn’t happening???

i have to say, i'm about as surprised as anyone else is that the NFL is about to be underway. i was a part of the camp saying: "it'll be impossible to avoid cv19 with over 2,000 players, coaches, assistants, etc in the league." i hope i continue to be wrong.

three things i'm looking forward to this season:
-McKinnon's speed in the open field
-Jimmy minimize those boneheaded throws where he doesnt see the underneath coverage
-Bosa+Kinlaw tandem

Im ******* ready

seems like just yesterday i was at the nfc championship and levis for the first time. Got to see joe staleys last game in levis, last game at levis with fans till who knows when, last niners win, euphoria.
New season lets get it!!!!

I believe same people who assured me there wasn’t gonna be football all year also made claims a vaccine wouldnt be available till Spring 2021.

Is said 49er brethren going to come out and admit he/she was wrong??

I think we all want a season man, especially coming off of last years crushing ending. not sure why you keep downplaying a pandemic that has no vaccine just yet :lol:

i certainly hope it doesnt happen, but id be surprised if there arent any covid cases throughout the season and i just hope if and when there are cases that those players and coaches are on top of it and handle before it spreads. The athletes should be able to fight it just fine, but what about their families? What about some of these old *** coaches around the league?

that being said I am optimistic and do think the NFL will handle things the right way with how long theyve had to prepare or at least i would hope so cause this revenge tour needs to happen:evil:

Last edited:
There 100% will be cases throughout the season. That's for sure going to happen. The NFL, for now, has done a great job with testing and contact tracing. Look no further than Fred Warner. Dude was out there with his teammates a few weeks ago, and the NFL managed to get on top of it before it could spread to anyone else. They need to keep doing their part, and the players need to keep doing their part as well.

But yeah, players will 100% end up on the COVID IR this season. That's unavoidable.

biggest threat to a full season are the knuckle heads that are gonna go out and do stupid things once teams start traveling. hopefully teams instill the fear
of god in them

I think we all want a season man, especially coming off of last years crushing ending. not sure why you keep downplaying a pandemic that has no vaccine just yet

Bro I was all for erring on the side of caution but for how long? I never liked these Draconian measures from the get go still do not.

Life has inherent risk once we were aware of the risk should been allowed be able leave your home at your discretion. The lockdowns have zero conclusive data they worked. I know it’s more contagious than the flu and more lethal but, I don’t drive 10 mph and wear a helmet every where I go for safety.

The virus exists let’s do our best to remain sanitary hysteria is more contagious currently.

I’m not advocating for football stadiums to be full capacity either. There needs to be regulations till positive cases go down.

There 100% will be cases throughout the season. That's for sure going to happen. The NFL, for now, has done a great job with testing and contact tracing. Look no further than Fred Warner. Dude was out there with his teammates a few weeks ago, and the NFL managed to get on top of it before it could spread to anyone else. They need to keep doing their part, and the players need to keep doing their part as well.

But yeah, players will 100% end up on the COVID IR this season. That's unavoidable.
Bruh im wondering how its going to work for Fantasy Football when a player hit that COVID-19 list lol. I am thinking of backing out of my league this season. At least I can finally enjoy a season without being completely glued to every game.

77D1E827-DF33-4626-BD91-F1970C949C2C.jpeg

glad to have some football back. with a very shortened off season camp i have a feeling the first few weeks of games are gonna be rough since dudes haven't had as much time to practice with each other.

rookie growing pains are gonna be real
Expect defenses to be ahead of offenses for the first couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom