:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deebo is such a man. (During an Era of weak men this can’t be downplayed)A role model in every way. Positive energy.

Dude will be ready week 1

I hope not. I’d rather the dude wait a few extra weeks and make sure he is healthy/lower the long term risk of re-injury.

I think the addition of Woerner will improve the Niners passing game.

Read that Sherm had an injury scare before his INT in practice.

Is Beathard still on the team?

yes beathard still on the team we still carrying the 3 QBs from last season Jimmy Mullens Beathard + an extra camp body QB

todays practice has been changed from a practice to a walk-through.

Wanted us to draft Kevin White, boy was I wrong :lol:. I didn’t know he was with the Cards last season. Hopefully he can turn it around with us.

Man, I wanted Kevin White, too. Injuries completely ruined his career. I don't think he was ever injured in college, either, but I could be wrong. It's been a minute.

2 weeks :emoji_eyes:

Dude is a mutant.

After a month he was putting wild pressure on it.

I just read that he's already doing full sprints on it. I only fractured my ankle and that **** kept me laid up for close to 3 months without strenuous activity; meanwhile this man is resuming football activities in less than 10 weeks.

with the relatively soft schedule to open up the season, I'd rather see Deebo fully recover before returning. I really want to see what a backfield of JET/Mostert/Coleman can do.

I just read that he's already doing full sprints on it. I only fractured my ankle and that **** kept me laid up for close to 3 months without strenuous activity; meanwhile this man is resuming football activities in less than 10 weeks.

with the relatively soft schedule to open up the season, I'd rather see Deebo fully recover before returning. I really want to see what a backfield of JET/Mostert/Coleman can do.

same. I'd rather we run two tight end sets and just trot out a combination of Aiyuk/Bourne/Pettis/Taylor the first 3 or 4 weeks and let him fully recover

rest him, this team can handle the cardinals, if he re-aggravates it the wait will be longer

beginning of 9ers schedule this year is so soft (wk1 AZ, wk2 NYJ, wk3 NYG, wk4 MIA), i'd rest just about anyone on the team that needs it

guys like him and Jet just need to make sure they're healthy and upright by wk 5 (LAR)

Az is a “good” team but they’re stuck in a great division right now. How many of those games vs the 9ers rams and Seahawks they really going to win? 2? 3? In a soft division they’d be competitive but they’re buried in the nfc west.

Yea aint no easy game in the division this year. Excited for this team. Cant wait to see what youngins step up this year.

You guys watch the same matchups against the Card’s last year that I did? :lol: they are no easy matchup and wont be for a while

fournette waived, wow. die hard niner — wonder if he’s hoping for a phone call from John & Kyle.

Back
Top Bottom