:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know a guy is serious when he cuts his hair and goes back to the natural color lol

Pettis cut that zesty hair of his and he's focus lol.

Nah no one really knows. I've seen people spinning Ayuk, Bourne, and even JuJuan jennings as the "clear" #1 WR.

No pre season kind of sucks because we don't get to see these roster battles shake out irl on the field, on live camera.

ravens players want Earl Thomas out, how fast was that tho?

A lot of close physical contact during train camp and only 4 cases? Keep being responsible and we’ll have a full 16 game schedule.

NCAA on the other hand just continues to get everything wrong even when the answers are already given to them. So stupid.

But, but, but a certain somebody on here told us early July there was Zero way the season would start.

All the information over last 3 weeks completely conflicts with that sentiment so, now I’m confused??

But, but, but a certain somebody on here told us early July there was Zero way the season would start.

All the information over last 3 weeks completely conflicts with that sentiment so, now I’m confused??

I mean the browns just had to shut off camp so its probably a little early for victory laps. The season is going to happen, but I doubt we have fans unless the NFL decides to be REALLY dumb or we get a vaccine.

Plus I find it really hard to believe the NFL had 20 false positive tests today when most tests have like a 3% error rate

I mean the browns just had to shut off camp so its probably a little early for victory laps. The season is going to happen, but I doubt we have fans unless the NFL decides to be REALLY dumb or we get a vaccine.

Plus I find it really hard to believe the NFL had 20 false positive tests today when most tests have like a 3% error rate
I can only speak for myself but, I didn’t have any doubts the season would be played still DO NOT.

Multi-Billion dollar organization will find a way. NCAA will also find a way to at least put a product on the field. Them TV contracts employ a lot of successful people.

[Lombardi] Ross Reynolds, Brandon Aiyuk and Dee Ford all left practice today. The 49ers have no updates yet; though Ford and Aiyuk remained standing on the sidelines

Just now finding out we picked up Jordan Reed. Injury plagued and spent an entire season in concussion protocol, I’m not big in this one.

Just now finding out we picked up Jordan Reed. Injury plagued and spent an entire season in concussion protocol, I’m not big in this one.
He most likely camp veteran body who they allow soak up the playbook. Ultimately release before the season starts and told they will be in close contact if a TE on active roster were to miss significant time.

Reactions: ace
Any new updates regarding Aiyuk and Ford? Discouraging that Ford is hurt...Especially if it's his knee that he had surgery on.

Back
Top Bottom