:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The info is limited but allegedly he’s transitioning well and playing

In his self- scouting report he says he’s not satisfied with where he is but

laken Tomlinson working out with him in 1 on 1s and gave him praise.

I guess kinlaw isn’t winning much of the the 1 on 1s but it’s also just the very beginning of His rookie camp. He has a month to grow

Thats good new bcz with no em sanders, im real concern in the wr dept.

media is rumbling saying dante pettis has impressed and looks visibly improved in practice. people are cueing the comeback train.

tuesday he had 5 catches in 11 on 11s, for some substantial games, his best practice in 2 years.
The zest is back!

Jason Verrett competing for the #2 and getting recognized by Saleh? Oh snap!

Crazy how their isn't preseason games this season. Also impressed how the NFL hasn't had any cases since the start of camp.

I hope those reports are true and nothing is being held back.

Aiyuk could be special. I'm loving everything I'm hearing about him coming out of camp, especially from Shanny. Shanny is hard on the youngsters, but he's praised Aiyuk and said he's earned his reps.

Aiyuk could be special. I'm loving everything I'm hearing about him coming out of camp, especially from Shanny. Shanny is hard on the youngsters, but he's praised Aiyuk and said he's earned his reps.

i feel like there's no coach better suited to know receivers in 2020 than Kyle. dude grew up with a dad who coached jerry rice x john taylor and then played the position in college.

yeah, i trust this dude 100% with his football acumen.

now it’s not just the media, Kyle backing this hype train up too

live footage of dante reemerging from kyle's doghouse
tenor.gif

imma wait until i see the old kittykat purr back into action instead of choking on his fur balls.

lol

We're about 3 weeks from seeing a 49ers' regular-season game, fellas. :emoji_eyes: Let's hope the players can do their part, keep the league safe, and we can watch some regular-season football.

lol

We're about 3 weeks from seeing a 49ers' regular-season game, fellas. :emoji_eyes: Let's hope the players can do their part, keep the league safe, and we can watch some regular-season football.

:wow: Completely did not realize we were that close to football. :lol:

That man can throw a football from inside a phone booth. One of the most compact and quickest releases you'll ever see.

Back
Top Bottom