:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW

and he didn't serve a day in prison wow what a ******* p.o.s and to believe he was briefly one of my favorite players too **** that guy and **** the fact that he broke the law in a ton of super serious ways and escapes justice

WOW

and he didn't serve a day in prison wow what a ****ing p.o.s and to believe he was briefly one of my favorite players too **** that guy and **** the fact that he broke the law in a ton of super serious ways and escapes justice

he took 2$hort's lyric "let bruce bruce hit it" a bit too literally

something tells me that the fact that he served no time for his offense means that he's probably still the same scumbag

A few practices vs this DL is enough to send a man into retirement. :lol:

bruh got 15 minutes of work from bosa and kinlaw and said "**** all this ****"

AnimatedIgnorantAmphibian-small.gif

Hurd apparently may have suffered a serious injury during practice today

i hope it's not serious, for the sake of the kid's career and future.

speaking of the NFL's All-Glass team, seeing reports that Verrett is getting snaps with the 1st team defense. if he comes back into form, him and Moseley subbing in and out is an absolute luxury.

i hope it's not serious, for the sake of the kid's career and future.

speaking of the NFL's All-Glass team, seeing reports that Verrett is getting snaps with the 1st team defense. if he comes back into form, him and Moseley subbing in and out is an absolute luxury.

Yeah not sure yet

i don't know man. his body just might not be able to take being in the NFL.

or he might be like J Ward and take a couple injury plagued years before he turns in a good season.

with Hurd potentially out, I'm crossing my fingers that Jauan Jennings ends up being the steal of the '20 draft class.

feel terrible for Hurd if it is indeed an ACL/MCL tear. I wonder if the injury bug is a new thing for him or if he's always been injury-plagued

Back
Top Bottom