:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upwards of 20 a year was not happening. Kittle is special but thats WR 1 money. Kittle might play better than your WR1..... but we'll just keep that our little secret around here in SF :wink:

the 18 mil signing bonus is a nice touch. especially if the upcoming season doesnt happen. basically guarentees he's getting paid next contract money on the last year of his current contract regardless.

generous compensation move i think without getting bent over the barrel for 20+ a year.

they should make moves on juice next. let tartt play out this season and assess toward transaction date whether to extend.

also saw a tweet or instapost (cant remember which) from Jimmie Ward with a bunch of :wink: face emojis, telling people to expect him all over the field in multiple positions in coverages this upcoming szn, so, praying for no injuries, looking for another solid outing from Ward, he certainly has the versatility.

I am stunned that this contract is as low as it is.

i guess this lays to rest everyone I had seen speculating on media outlets speculating whether the 9ers "had leverage" over kittle/agent or vice versa with options such as tagging. tagging & trading. blah blah.

think this at least to some degree validates the F.O had at least slightly better leverage theories, because after seeing those terms, i feel nice. like sugar and spice. so nice, so nice, that we got that deal on kittle. i feel good.

If the season is going to happen, teams need to come down hard on these players. Imagine jeopardizing the season over some p ussy.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Unfortunately there are going to be several bad apples that will ruin it for the entire league, just playing the odds. Baseball is having a tough time and football has more personnel to manage.

Travis Kelce re-upping for 4 years $57M makes Kittle's deal seem like that much more of a deal because versatility wise the two don't come close

Great to have Kittle under contract for the future. Glad thata out the way. Cant wait for niner football

Travis Kelce re-upping for 4 years $57M makes Kittle's deal seem like that much more of a deal because versatility wise the two don't come close
Yup,

I don’t think it resets the TE market either.

if I was a gm and an agent tried to cite the Kittle extension I would throw on a film of Kittle blocking a DE and walk out the room.

niners' IG posted a video of kittle's best mic'd up moments. bruh is just a big *** kid.

kittle talkin about Bosa to Shanny: "you drafted a cheat code.. sign him to a 20 year deal now!" :lol:

kinlaw a silver back. and i don't mean that in a racial way at all. i mean like jeez he's big and strong.

i read an average male silverback is like 4-7x stronger than an average male human and that seems about accurate for javon.

Back
Top Bottom