:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[Hutchinson] Nick Bosa told me last November he planned to work on adding a cross-chop and a spin move this summer with his brother. I do not envy offensive linemen, who may have to prepare for those moves without ever having seen them on tape

More likely the NFL tries to take up that Saturday slot than anything lol.

forreal. especially with more (if not most) people staying at home on saturday afternoons, they’ll be able to capitalize on both the saturday and sunday audiences. if fox and cbs do saturday programming, nfl might as well start printing its own money

Grant Cohn is reporting (yes, yes, I know) that Kittle is signing his 6 year extension on Friday.

According to the source, it will be a six-year extension worth $94.8 million -- or $15.8 million per season. Of that money, the 49ers guaranteed 50 percent of it, or $47.4 million. Kittle also will receive a $25 million signing bonus, and the 49ers will structure his deal in such a way that he will cost them only $10 million of their salary cap space in 2021.

Back
Top Bottom