:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When my 8 year old notices a lone driver in a car wearing a mask, then that's a problem.

Dam that Kittle play and Greenlaw are both up there. Last season had a TON of highlights for our squad. What a season. Sad it had to end the way it did, but Mahomes is who he is. :smh:

Dam that Kittle play and Greenlaw are both up there. Last season had a TON of highlights for our squad. What a season. Sad it had to end the way it did, but Mahomes is who he is. :smh:
Sad thing is our defense did what they were suppose to.

His stat line before the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter must've been abysmal.

Is mask wearing in your own car asisnine?

I’m taking a poll. I can’t understand the rationale. Somebody enlighten me.

I have caught myself a couple of times driving with my mask on, only because I never removed it after walking out of my office. I dont think its "asinine" per se, but it definitely makes me laugh when I see people doing it. I wont intentionally wear it in the car by myself.

Bro I’m seeing folks with full face guards on. I understand been talk about contracting through any of the mucosal membranes. But, it seems so far fetched.

Bro I’m seeing folks with full face guards on. I understand been talk about contracting through any of the mucosal membranes. But, it seems so far fetched.
gotta just let ppl cook fam. same way people think its a hoax, some people will take it to the extreme.

^supposedly had similar conversations with Jordan Reed too. Reed was a stud the one time in his life he was healthy haha.

Jamal Adams mentioned George in his talk about the trade.

That was the only player he specifically mentioned.

Can't wait to see Kittle destroy him lol

Jamal Adams mentioned George in his talk about the trade.

That was the only player he specifically mentioned.

Can't wait to see Kittle destroy him lol

george kittle is gonna tombstone pile drive jamal adams into a grave. i see it now.

jamal adams is great but he's spent his career playing in a soft conference with inexperienced QBs and vanilla offenses, with exception to new england. shanny's playcalling is probably a nightmare for anyone in the secondary

Defo was one of the biggest dudes in the NFL, but Javon Kinlaw might be the biggest. :sick:

his white undershirt is likely a 3XL (at least) and his biceps and triceps are still busting out of them

long gone are the days of interior lineman just being overweight and just strong as hell.. these dudes might be some of the fittest humans on the planet

Back
Top Bottom