:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know it's not often and it can be divisive but I appreciate that we can discuss these things in here. in a winner-take-all system, sports and politics have ways of paralleling each other.
Agreed. This is what is lacking I think in the greater majority of society. People are quick to dismiss others that have opposing views and opinions. I am guilty of it myself with my friend thats OPD.

Sports and politics always intersected the day that they diversified professional sports.

Y’all beat me to it. I don’t want to piggy bag at this point On the philosophy “shut up and dribble.”

But what’s seriously more damaging then having an Ideology that poorer communities have less talented kids??That phraseology is so scary.

“You’re not black unless you vote for me” his words almost exactly. Let me get this straight you want black folks to only think one way.

the pandemic might be the best thing to happen to biden's campaign. it's hurting trump's approval rating and it's preventing biden from doing more public speaking engagements, effectively limiting the opportunities for him to put his foot in his mouth. "shut up and wait for november" might become his new strategy.
Yup,

Biden does not want to be in a debate with Trump either.

Will Trump make eloquently salient points about the status of our country, economics etc?

Hell no.

Will he yell and scream and call Biden funny names? Yup. And a lot of people will call that a win for Trump.

plus we don’t need Biden falling asleep on stage.

Marshawn Lynch started some program teaching young men how to take care of their finances and budget.

He’s seen it first hand I’m sure athletes with even long careers losing it all due to sheer negligence and poor value system when it comes to spending.

Y’all beat me to it. I don’t want to piggy bag at this point On the philosophy “shut up and dribble.”

But what’s seriously more damaging then having an Ideology that poorer communities have less talented kids??That phraseology is so scary.

“You’re not black unless you vote for me” his words almost exactly. Let me get this straight you want black folks to only think one way.
No doubt. And the simple idea of if you are a minority you should vote or be a democrat. Its damaging as you guys can see with this party war thats been going on the last 4 years.

I believe professional athletes should definitely voice their thoughts on issues Or politics. Their voice is more amplified than any other in this country. To say they should stick to “football” is such an ignorant statement. They are humans like everyone else and have opinions.

With that being said any player on the team I root for can support whoever they want. Im not a fan of their political views, Im a fan of what they bring to the team and to me everyone is too carried away with trying to get other people to agree with them or have the same beliefs. Everyone is different. For athletes let them live they personal life.

Go Niners.

Have you been around b?

Biden be drifting in and out of sleep, he’s not liked either.

Whole election is a mess. It’s gonna be more about picking the lesser of two evils.
When an athlete recovers from a crippling injury they don’t just get out to running at top speed on day 1 of rehab. Same thing with the country, gotta re-learn to walk before we can run again. Baby steps. And no more god damn GOP presidents!

Is mask wearing in your own car asisnine?

I’m taking a poll. I can’t understand the rationale. Somebody enlighten me.

There are times where I forget to take off my mask when I’m in my car. I chalk it up to having worn my mask for extended periods of time and just forgetting I’m wearing one.

giphy.gif

there is absolutely zero reason to wear one in a car unless you’re an uber/lyft and you have a passenger

Mask in the car are for the uneducated. Unless you rideshare/food delivery/forgot/etc., if you had educated yourself on the pandemic you'd know :smh:

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday morning that the San Francisco 49ers and star tight end George Kittle are “not particularly close” on a new deal. He said that there had been a proposal exchanged, and both sides have gone back and forth, and the negotiations are on-going. There is a positivity that a deal gets done, but both sides aren’t there yet, per Rapoport.

i really hope they can get it done before camp

ive heard kittle will report to camp either way, but take care of the guy and get him a contract before he get back on the field

I legit lost my mind on two Greenlaw plays last year. I absolutely lost my **** on his int vs Seattle. That was one of the most emotionally draining games I've endured in a loong time.

Imma have to go with the Greenlaw int as well.

The stop was ill. But I had uncertainty with it and cooled down during the review. Plus the maybe/maybe not P.I play with Warner a play before was annoying.

That first Seattle game was an all-time great and the best game last season.

I look at it as personal preference.

Like what others have said, if you are ride sharing, yes, wear a mask. But if you are in the car by yourself or with family members, no.

It does look odd though when people stay having a mask on. But hey, better to have people overly cautious than not wear a mask at all.

Back
Top Bottom