:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just hope the league isn't covering up positive tests in hopes that they have a full season to make revenue.

If the 0 cases positive is true, I am really impressed.

Nobody gonna touch the 77 false positive tests?

I need real dialogue
I mean what validation do you want? That a league full of billionaire owners and millionaire players can get daily tests to really hunker down on the virus? So that we an watch them play? (Im gon watch it thats for sure). Im glad they re-tested and double checked. Bravo on them they should be able to afford and handle it. Yet us regular *** citizens cant get a test because we aint got enough symptoms?

They are all at their own practice facilities, close to their homes or rentals. When they start traveling for games then lets talk.

I want the season. Not sure what point you want proven other than so far you right? That the NFL going to make it happen no matter what the cost?

I mean what validation do you want? That a league full of billionaire owners and millionaire players can get daily tests to really hunker down on the virus? So that we an watch them play? (Im gon watch it thats for sure). Im glad they re-tested and double checked. Bravo on them they should be able to afford and handle it. Yet us regular *** citizens cant get a test because we aint got enough symptoms?

They are all at their own practice facilities, close to their homes or rentals. When they start traveling for games then lets talk.

I want the season. Not sure what point you want proven other than so far you right? That the NFL going to make it happen no matter what the cost?
BE835C9A-590A-43FD-9C2C-8327E66EF258.gif

Bro I posed the question to get some dialogue going on the potential False positive tests turned in by the population .

If you got the NFL testing approximately 2,400 with the highest quality available test and 77 nearly 4% come back false positive. What can we discern from this sample size.

BE835C9A-590A-43FD-9C2C-8327E66EF258.gif

Bro I posed the question to get some dialogue going on the potential False positive tests turned in by the population .

If you got the NFL testing approximately 2,400 with the highest quality available test and 77 nearly 4% come back false positive. What can we discern from this sample size.
I mean you been fishin in the thread for a response on Covid just thought I’d give you one. No hard feelins fam.

I mean theres been studies that have shown that even with the best test we have theres 60% accuracy at best. I have 3 family members that tested, and all 3 had to re-take it due to the tester failing to just transport the vile correctly. Another 2 had to re-take due to false positives. Both which came back negative.

Goes to show the country isnt fully equipped with proper testing. Now the NBA imo has something going. They are in the forefront of newer swap tests, and have an environment to properly test and prove it.

A stadium with no fans is just...weird. Every team better be working on mixups and silent snap counts because defenses and sidelines will be able to see and hear everything clearly with no distraction.

Apparently, Jerrick McKinnon has been a monster in camp. Dude has been smoking all our LBs, which is no easy feat. Praying he can stay healthy and get back on track. He's the missing element to the offense. Kyle hasn't really been able to utilize the receiving RB the way he has in the past.

Apparently, Jerrick McKinnon has been a monster in camp. Dude has been smoking all our LBs, which is no easy feat. Praying he can stay healthy and get back on track. He's the missing element to the offense. Kyle hasn't really been able to utilize the receiving RB the way he has in the past.
I truly hope that works out, all of our linebackers are essentially big *** safeties and one of the fast groups in the league.

I believe in him.

Last edited:
Honestly McKinnon news is great news. He finna be the diff maker!

i wanna see JET play at least one season with Kyle. kyle gonna turn this man into roger craig catching outta the backfield

Mckinnon running screens is definitely a better look, especially with Kittle blocking. Ultimately I think the receiving core will either make or break us this year. Everyone knows we can run, the default plan will be to flood the box and make Jimmy prove he can win with his arm. We know he can, but with the injury bug hitting our WR’s it’s the obvious point of attack for all defenses.

[Lombardi] Most entertaining/dramatic 49ers practice I’ve watched. The offense was exceptionally sharp to begin, but then the defense struck back: Rousing 99-yard pick six for Richard Sherman, Cyprien INT, Mostert and Fred Warner almost fought, Pettis TD, Bourne TD. Action action action

I wonder if this NBA boycott will boil over or intensify

Back
Top Bottom