:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dam just watched the game on DVR. Was on a camping trip all weekend. Dam it feels good to see the 9ers really serve it up to a team. It has been too long!

Staley injury is a big one dam...Team is putting together something great. I hope he can be back.

Rumor is that they want a first.

But Dan Snyder absolutely hates Kyle Shanahan with a passion. Remember that this is the guy that repeatedly tagged Kirk Cousins with no intention of giving him a contract to keep him away from Shanny. I don't think he'd make a deal with the Niners unless he's absolutely bending us over.

Minkah is 22, was the best player at his position last season, healthy, and a high-character individual. Trent Williams is beast, don't get me wrong, but he's 31 and been riddled with tons of injuries. I believe he's only played 16 games twice in his career.

I think we're ******. The Shon Coleman injury really hurt us. Justin Skule is going to have to play out of his *** with extra help from Juice and Kittle. Dude is facing a murderers row of edge rushers starting with TJ Watt this Sunday and then Myles Garrett after the bye. :sick:

Watching Solomon Thomas snaps. He’s a much improved player this year. Lacks instincts still but his effort is relentless.

He needs to add an arm swipe move to his repertoire because his forward lean and bull rush is all there.

Watching Solomon Thomas snaps. He’s a much improved player this year. Lacks instincts still but his effort is relentless.

He needs to add an arm swipe move to his repertoire because his forward lean and bull rush is all there.

Hard to add this move when you've got T-Rex arms. I agree though, his motor never stops.

Dam man Kyle really chuck out RBs like nobodys business.

The 3 active backs are just killers. They hit those gaps hard, and they got some dam speed.

Was trying to focus on him too during the game. I came away with a vastly different opinion as you, but thats ok.

I would be really disappointed if these guys fell for that "trap". Most of them have been on the team for at least 3 years so they know what its like to be at the bottom. I would hope that starting the season 2-0 on the road and it being the home opener going for 3-0, they come out on fire and play like that all day. Steelers weren't looking that good with Big Ben and to be honest I don't know who the hell Mason Rudolph is. I want at least 5 sacks and 2 picks. I want that defense to be greedy on Sunday and everyone ready to EAT :evil:

Was trying to focus on him too during the game. I came away with a vastly different opinion as you, but thats ok.
dland stay with only the negative highlights :rofl:(just messin bro, all love)

Thomas forced a holding penalty and had a coverage sack? haha

If we win this home opener, it will be our first 3-0 start since.....1998.

I feel Dland tho. He won’t ever be the 3 overall guy they thought he could be.

But he’s a stout run defender and he’s starting to develop now. He brought pressure when given opportunity but he’s not slippery like Bosa so those deeper 3rd and Long pass set Reps will go to Bosa. Solomon can be salvaged but, definitely on Trade block hot seat whatever you would like to call it.

The team did say move inside natural position was the plan but, majority of reps he’s playing as edge defender.

Sorry man. Dude played 12 snaps in week 1 and was our lowest rated defender by PFF. His snap count was moved up to 33 this week, and was our lowest rated defender by PFF.

I am not trying to be negative, but when the bullets start really flying and we are playing important games down the stretch, Thomas better only be on the field to spell guys.

Sorry man. Dude played 12 snaps in week 1 and was our lowest rated defender by PFF. His snap count was moved up to 33 this week, and was our lowest rated defender by PFF.

I am not trying to be negative, but when the bullets start really flying and we are playing important games down the stretch, Thomas better only be on the field to spell guys.
I dont disagreeno sorry needed, and like above he isn't the 3rd overall price point that he cost the 9ers. I agree for sure. Also would not even notice if he was gone quite frankly.

Back
Top Bottom