:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ET to the Ravens? Lol

What good is a pass rush if Colbert, Ahkello, and Jimmy Ward are blowing coverages all day? Laughable.
I mean it would be good because they would be getting to the QB before that? :nerd:

Man ET was the must grab FA. John Lynch bout to have his messengers send out he offered him "a better" deal and just couldnt close.

Im grabbing the pitchfork who with me?

I lied :rofl:

we should be used to this as a fanbase. We don't know the feeling of getting exactly who we want and built the anticipation for.

Deep down, we all knew we were never getting AB, OBJ, ET, and probably at this point, Bosa.

The FO always comes with a guy that's never getting the most attention in the trade/FA hype but as a fanbase we reason with "ok, yeah, I guess that works" and ultimately it turning out to be "not enough" once we see the on-field product.

I don't want to keep hearing how the Patriots can do it without big names. There is only one TB12 and BB. Do we have that? NO. so let's stop being delusional as an org.

Let's all rejoice in our ceiling being 2nd round of playoffs now.

So say we draft Bosa...would y’all rather have Dee Ford or Earl Thomas to go along with him?
at this point no choice. But if we draft Bosa, yes I would rather have Dee Ford with how the league is shaping nowadays. Ford+Buckner+Bosa. That is a lethal combo, if Bosa is who he is and the MAGAnitude of his impact is what its predicted to be.

Sucks to lose out on ET but....

6D49B32B-134A-4654-B8AD-9C9A9B470B9F.jpeg
0E11FC99-9F1B-4AFD-86C6-8945443CAC45.jpeg
8D4B3561-81B5-488D-B907-A50C36E325BA.jpeg

Coming soon :evil:

Dee Ford and Kwon Alexander is pretty interesting.. not the most glamorous of pick ups, but I believe will be the most efficient.

Since 2013, 49ers and Browns only teams in NFL, without winning records, guess which one changes this coming season?

Tyrell Williams to Oakland, someone i wanted here. Oakland is making us look foolish

can't wait until we roll out our WR corps of Goodwin and Pettis and they both miss 6-8 games leading to our game plan of having Kittle fake-fall to get open.

or seeing Ward and Akh get consistently burned and the camera panning to Saleh's chrome dome like a deer in headlights

Cooled off Tyrell Williams after watching his tape. Dude is inconsistent, drops easy catches, and plays small. He's not bad, but he's nothing great, either.

WR draft is too good to lose sleep over any of the FA WRs.

Not saying they will be better, but no doubt they are making better moves. Care to disagree?

there team was attrocious last year even with the starter. Carr isn't the answer. They have tons of work to do. They might have improved by 2-3 games where as we are going to be 5-6 games better with Jimmy G.

So all we have now is to wait for the draft and get bosa.........

:stoneface:

So all we have now is to wait for the draft and get bosa.........

:stoneface:

uhm....free agency aint over my dude. Ya'll getting caught up over 2-3 guys when this team is more than just that, every year guys are going to make plays that we don't expect.

We are going to add another 5-6 good football players in the next 2 months.

Some people in here are too optimistic.
exactly, acting like "trust the process" is always the answer. there's a reason why GMs get fired frequently. I understand their credentials but just because they are in that position DOESN'T mean they are making the optimal decision.

we deserve to be mad when we've sucked this long, built up the "rebuild" capital and it turns out it was mishandled and opportunity passes by.

They were already going after the guys we wanted, but too conservative to make deals happen.

I honestly didn't catch Berry at all in the playoffs to see if he lost a step or two, but one more option at the safety position.

Back
Top Bottom