:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking at possible day 2 WR in the draft, what y’all thinking about keeping it local with JJ Arcega Whiteside? Good size, excellent hands and body control. Not much speed though, but would make a great red zone target which the 49ers need bad.

Its not Lynch’s fault. The players keep saying they want to come to the 49ers. If they would stay silent on destinations we would have landed 1 of these guys. Steelers and Giants both sent WRs to ‘graveyards’

Matt Maiocco just said

“Would the 49ers want to add Earl Thomas? The answer is yes. But do the 49ers want to extend the kind of contract that he is seeking? The answer is no.

The 49ers are hanging around, as the market for Thomas does not appear to be as robust as expected.”

giphy.gif

Waking up to no ET signing news

I don't believe any of that BS that we made a push for Bell. Can't imagine Kyle watching Bell dance around in the backfield waiting for a hole/lane to develop and being ok with that. His camp realized the market for his services was not as hot as they thought and needed another team get the best contract available. We just happen to be one of the few with money.

What's plan B if we don't get Earl? I know they aren't going into next year with the same safety group.

What's plan B if we don't get Earl? I know they aren't going into next year with the same safety group.

Chris conte, Andrew Sendejo, Clinton dix probably the tops of what’s left besides ET3.

Lamarcus Joyner, Landon Collins, Eric Weddle all would have been the top guys if we don’t get ET but they’re all gone now :frown:

I liked the idea of the veteran Kenny vacaro, on a cheap contract, he sat last year and went for cheap, but Tennessee already Locked him up for 4 years yesterday.

I like the attitude but u know they’re still gonna sign someone if et goes elsewhere.

Training camp not gonna start without 2 more safeties added, probably 1 from free agency 1 from the draft.

Back
Top Bottom