:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
everyone in here blasting me (i'm guessing) & others for being worried about our FO, but failing to state facts on why we should be excited for the future. rather than throwing out insults, tell us why YOU believe we should trust this regime.

I asked for answers hours ago. Nobody has a response, which tells me you're worried too.

While you're at it tell me why Bosa is more of a for sure home run over OBJ? I would have traded that #2. No swap needed.
This regime found a franchise QB ,drafted an All-Pro TE, signed Hall of Fame corner.

Have now signed a 24 year old 2017 Pro bowl Mike LB(yeah I know coming off injury)and a 28 year old Pro Bowl Edge rusher. And I’m supposed to be concerned about what direction this franchise is going in?????

Make sense of this.

Franchise QB? A real franchise QB doesn’t do what Jimmy did... hurting himself on a pointless effort for 1 extra yard. I’m gonna give him some time still, but franchise QB? Can’t go there after last season. He was looking shaky before he got hurt as well.

This regime found a franchise QB ,drafted an All-Pro TE, signed Hall of Fame corner.

Have now signed a 24 year old 2017 Pro bowl Mike LB(yeah I know coming off injury)and a 28 year old Pro Bowl Edge rusher. And I’m supposed to be concerned about what direction this franchise is going in?????

Make sense of this.

I agree with the above my man. the Sherman signing was cool, but nothing huge -- unless he helps bring earl in. i like the kwon signing. kittle nice too, but i'm worried about our ability to sign playmakers. all in all i don't think lynch has done a good job so far. not terrible, but below average. just my opinion.

^McGlinchey? Fred Warner? Pettis has show plenty of flashes. Reuben before he hurt his own chances. Kittle.

Jimmy G, Sherman, now Dee Ford? I mean what do you guys want? Solid backup qb in mullens.

dude in here complaining are only looking for “sexy” signings. not signings that fit schemes

how many “sexy” FA have the patriots picked up. you guys want Patriot success but want to follow the Rams model

Apparently you still have 100% faith in Lynch? I’ve been losing it slowly but surely. Why’d they offer Bradley Roby a 1 year deal?

Seriously, what makes you think this regime is getting it done? I’d like to hear some legit rebuttals.

I’d also like to get answers on why Nick will be different than Solomon and Arik? DeFo is a beast.

Busts/Cut (for whatever reason)

Solomon (so far)
Will Redmond
Garnett
Robinson
Ahk

We hit on Kittle and a few others. Sorry, just starting to get tired of the wait game.
Will Redmond was Trent Baalke so was Garnett and Robinson

Franchise QB? A real franchise QB doesn’t do what Jimmy did... hurting himself on a pointless effort for 1 extra yard. I’m gonna give him some time still, but franchise QB? Can’t go there after last season. He was looking shaky before he got hurt as well.

Blocked, you clearly don't know football.

why are people so sensitive in this thread? I haven’t experienced this in any of the other team threads lol.

Yeah you right. I'm buggin' right now. Apologies fellas. I was caught up in my feelings and didn't have the ability to think straight. lol
Honestly I get it. Kind of bummed we didn't end up with AB or Odell, mainly AB with what he went for minus the increase in contract.

If Red's hunch is right regarding some possible noise with Julio, man I would be juiced. The two dudes above are great no doubt, but I personally love Julios game.

I do however still think this draft and season is big for Lynch and team. Need to start turning out some wins. Injuries, etc. can no longer be an excuse. But it isn't do or die. We've seen this story over and over again, and the Pats prove everyone wrong year after year.

People who play the victim when they clearly are the dumb ones is a @ThePeoplesChamp_ trait

I am no victim, man. I’m just not sure where all your frustration is coming from lol. We all have our opinions on the current state of the team. I don’t like what I’ve seen over the last couple years. And I stand by what I said about Jimmy - he looked great in those last 5 games the year prior. But he was not on point in the games he played last season, and that play he was injured on was entirely his fault. It was a reckless move, and he and the team paid for it.

Dam bros, just watched some Dee Ford highlights. He has the one thing our Dline was lackign aside from Buckner. He ******* gets home on the QB! I am juiced. Teams really going to have a problem with these 2. If Solly brings it, and we add Bosa, Allen or Williams, this front is going to wreak havoc.

Dam bros, just watched some Dee Ford highlights. He has the one thing our Dline was lackign aside from Buckner. He ****ing gets home on the QB! I am juiced. Teams really going to have a problem with these 2. If Solly brings it, and we add Bosa, Allen or Williams, this front is going to wreak havoc.
If Solly can show ANYTHING it’s curtains.

**** it. Play his undersized *** at DT. It’s time to see what he has.

Back
Top Bottom