:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Averaged 21.4ppg last season with CJ and Nick most of the season... No McKinnon for whole season

With both of them back I’m sure 49ers will be top 10, possibly top 5 if healthy this season

Defense is the problem

Defense is starting to look real nice. Still need ET tho 8)

Anyone got the updated numbers on how much we got left to spend now?

I'm guessing the 49ers were trying to get ford and ODB in tandem. Probably trading for ford knowing they were giving up the 2 pick then trading for ODB.

I wish we would have been in on brown. We still need weapons on offense

Why? Because I’m not a sheep?

No, because you literally know nothing about football besides playing Madden.

You get guys that fit your scheme, personnel packages, you just don't plug and play 98% of this league.

Shanny has gotten guys that fit our scheme and our type of guy.

Do you know how bad this roster was from Tomsula and Kelly? Trash, we were running out shawn draugns at running back my dude!

This is year 3 of a long haul, we just added 2 pro bowl quality players to a defense with another potential two all pro guys on the way. If you do not know what you're talking about there is a team across the bay that has plenty of instagram fans just like you.

Why? Because I’m not a sheep?
Bro you sound miserable.

Also, allocating more funds to the running back position sure as hell makes zero sense. 49ers were top 8 rushing attack without their Starter.

If your not sheep then please explain how to go about laying the foundation for an NFL roster?

Bro you sound miserable.

Also, allocating more funds to the running back position sure as hell makes zero sense. 49ers were top 8 rushing attack without their Starter.

If your not sheep then please explain how to go about laying the foundation for an NFL roster?

:lol: let’s see what happens this year. I’ll stand by what I’ve said. We missed on a lot of talent. If we don’t get to 10 wins this year, it’s time for a change.

Our biggest problems last season, besides injuries obviously, was lack of a pass rush.

We signed 2 LBs who are known for rushing the QB well and generating pressure.

Just gotta hook a DE and a safety. Bosa and Thomas ideally.

Metcalf doesn't strike me as a guy Lynch or Shanny would like in this scheme, he's fast but dude is limbering out of breaks. He's going to be a stud but I think you can get better production out of a guy in the early 2nd.

If Kyler goes to the Cardinals which looks more and more each day, I think the niners take Bosa at two. The risk of him being great and us moving down and not working out is too big for them right now. The only way I would have seen it happening is OBJ for #2 on draft night but that ship sailed.

everyone in here blasting me (i'm guessing) & others for being worried about our FO, but failing to state facts on why we should be excited for the future. rather than throwing out insults, tell us why YOU believe we should trust this regime.

I asked for answers hours ago. Nobody has a response, which tells me you're worried too.

While you're at it tell me why Bosa is more of a for sure home run over OBJ? I would have traded that #2. No swap needed.

If Saleh ****s this up he deserves to never be a dc again. All we need is a stud single high safety and some depth at cb

This defense bout to be lit

Back
Top Bottom