:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now In the coming days or so Lynch gonna sign some vet like Clinton dix on a joog deal and make you all crazy :lol:

Gotta hold hope: the dream is still alive: kyler Murray to the Cards at 1: nick bosa to us

The ravens just lost like 6 different starters this offseason, makes sense they’d Be the ones making the splash.

Lost weddle but gained et3, nice move Balt

4D15996D-91E4-473F-9F16-DC47014CCE16.jpeg

Colbert was really freaken good in his rookie season. I don't know what happened to him last year. He was jittery, impatient and played with zero discipline.

I still don't understand why Tarvarious Moore isn't playing FS.

Niners should go after a CB to replace Witherspoon as the starter opposite Sherman. CB is a bigger weakness than safety imho. Get rid of Ward, he has been trash for years.

i love bosa, but if the giants are willing to move their 2 firsts I am taking it in a hurry. then i am focusing on taking burns/allen and hopefully greedy makes it to #17. our secondary is trash. one of the most important positions is that deep third. no decent deep third players left, imo.

also, tyrod just inked a deal with the chargers. this could potentially be huge for us. miami desperately needs a qb NOW. this might allow us to move out of #2, especially if the Gmen are all in on Haskins and feel like Miami might leap frog them.

Bro u pass on everyone but ET and ET gone.

Who WOULD you take now that et is definitely gone?

Can’t just do nothing because we didn’t get our top guy

I'm guessing they are going to fill the position with the second or third pick. red81 red81 , who are some of the secondary players you want the 49ers to take?

ET to the Ravens? Lol

What good is a pass rush if Colbert, Ahkello, and Jimmy Ward are blowing coverages all day? Laughable.

Hard pass on Chris Conley. If he wasn't doing **** with Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes, he isn't going to do **** here.

Back
Top Bottom