:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trent has same agent as Antonio Brown.

Definitely had somethin to do with it.

Kolton Miller will play RT. Now we can compare apples to apples with McGlinchey.

I'd regret dealing away Trent Brown. but he literally said "**** the niners" so it's not like there was probably much to gain there by keeping him.

I thought the Raiders would spend a little more time re building but it seems like Chuckie is goin in. Wouldn't be surprised to see another top FA like cj mosely, anothy barr, or leveon bell were next to join the black and silver.

I figured Trent would become the highest-paid tackle.

I also expect him to be around 400 lbs by camp. Dude could eat his way out of the league now.

Any other of those 3 LBs would be be great they are all young still.

The niners need more better competition every where

I don't understand why the Ravens let CJ Mosley just walk. If the Niners can him, that's a big ******* signing.

yes plz let's just push him the dough we're so stripped at safety, Jaquaski tartt serviciable but injuries have been an issue, jimmy ward total crap at CB and S, adrian colbert regressed badly this last year, antone exum jr got torched, dj reed jr far from a sure thing

This guy is a star when on the field. He’s playeD Mike LB in Tampa but is definitely a custom fit for Will LB in 49ers scheme.

Led the league in tackles 2 seasons ago.

Coming off an October ACL surgery just like Jimmy G.

Kwon is a beast. Dude would be even better in this scheme.

I think like usual we'll probably just land one big FA we really want. Maybe Earl Thomas maybe CJ Mosley.

we all know its never been 49ers style to go out there and over pay every big name free agent.

getting bosa out of the draft still seems like it would be the big W to me. FA doesnt have to be nuts if we end up getting that.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom