:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No concerns about the injury?

Im slightly familiar with him and he seems like a guy that can do a little bitbof everything.

I love the fact that hes young

If we drop out of the first 6 picks i will be pissed

Other than that, im getting a jersey lol. I wanted us to draft him or Cooks back during that draft. You could just see it with those two

I wonder how strongly Lynch will consider Kareem Jackson. I think he'd be a great complement opposite Sherman. Imagine if niners signed both Thomas and Jackson, and now they added Kwon Alexander C.J. Mosley ...that **** would solidify everything on D. I swear man Niners gotta be ultra-aggressive in free agency imho, even more so than last year. There ain't no guarantee Murray is going #1. If the Cards end up taking Bosa at 1, all of a sudden niners got all kinds of suitors lining up for that #2 and now got even more options. Say Bosa goes to the Cards. Raiders may want to ensure they get Murray or Haskins at #2 so they offer their #4 plus their #24 and #35. Niners slide down to 4 and draft, say, Josh Allen. And with pick 24, what if D.K. Metcalf or A.J. Brown are still available and Niners add a WR to the arsenal without having to trade for OBJ? This is just one of a million options for them.

Draft can't come any sooner. Niners gotta spend that $$$ though.

Last edited:
Kwon Alexander has been one of the higher scoring line backers in the past few seasons in terms of total tackles, TFLs, ints, FF, FR, sacks etc.

I worry a little about the injury history but. If he's running full speed and squatting 300 lbs like red says I'm sure he's rdy.

Like Red said he plays like Rueban which means he plays reckless.

He will miss tackles at times no doubt. But he’s one of the better going horizontal sideline to sideline LB’s in the NFL last 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom