:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that bosa and we really smokin

man, if all this happens for us...

giphy.gif

" Alexander's strength is being active up front and in the backfield. He's particularly physical against the run. At times, he has encountered challenges dropping into coverage.

He was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2017 and has 380 tackles, seven sacks, six forced fumbles and six interceptions in 46 games since being selected by Tampa Bay in the fourth round (124th overall) of the 2015 draft. "

i understand the concern about kwon alexander's ACL tear but i think about how jaylon smith had a gruesome ACL injury and has bounced back. not mention, frank gore did the same back in college and he's had a HoF career

i like the signing a lot.

I see folks bringing up the missed tackles through his career but at his weight playing Stack LB he can’t wait for Offensive lineman to get to second level and engulf him.

He’s small so his style of play will result in missed tackles on ball carriers before lineman can get hands on him or angle him off.

I think it's trippy that Kwon has 2 years head start on Reuben Foster (2015 draft and Foster being in 2017 draft) but he's actually 4 months younger than Foster.

Foster was an "old" rookie looking back.

Would be shocked

Evan Silva is also the one that was saying up and down the street once McKinnon went down that Alfred Morris is going to be the bell cow back in San Fran. Pretty sure he is just a fantasy football nerd with no real connections.

Yeah I’d be shocked as well.

I know he doesnt fit our scheme, but I have a hard time believing Shanny wouldnt have him flourishing if they go out and get him.

Back
Top Bottom