:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not that i give a **** tho, he's an OG and a legend in the game but he's old as **** we need a young edge rusher like n.b

with Earl Mithell gone does Solomon Thomas play DT or are they going to keep him on an edge? and relative to that if we draft an edge like n.b or ink someone in FA how does that relate to S.T/N.B/Arik Armstead? which END would n.b play at? it seems like there's too many defensive ends and someones gonna be the odd man out in musical chairs if soloman isnt moved inside.

with Earl Mithell gone does Solomon Thomas play DT or are they going to keep him on an edge? and relative to that if we draft an edge like n.b or ink someone in FA how does that relate to S.T/N.B/Arik Armstead? which END would n.b play at? it seems like there's too many defensive ends and someones gonna be the odd man out in musical chairs if soloman isnt moved inside.

We should just move on from Solly. Ive seen nothing smh

and I cant remember who this was but he had him wide open. bad play calling on first down i think but kaep also locked onto crabtree as the primary read and missed this one

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 4.41.14 PM.png

There’s pressure on Lynch and co to sign big names this off season, they didn’t do it last year.

and I cant remember who this was but he had him wide open. bad play calling on first down i think but kaep also locked onto crabtree as the primary read and missed this one

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 4.41.14 PM.png
That was Quan that was wide open.

Anthony Davis was beat at the line of scrimmage so Kaepernick could not fully step into that throat.

Back
Top Bottom