:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need Rosen to hurry up and get traded to New England. What are the Patriots waiting on?

CJ Mosley just received almost as much money in guarantees ($51m) than Kwon Alexander’s total contract ($54m).

So about 24 hours removed from when news broke about the deal and it’s already lookin a whole lot better.

CJ Mosley just received almost as much money in guarantees ($51m) than Kwon Alexander’s total contract ($54m).

So about 24 hours removed from when news broke about the deal and it’s already lookin a whole lot better.
Paraag Especial

It also helped kwon is comin off an ACL injury

Plus Kwon is only 24. Keep in mind he’s younger than Reub!!! :wow:

Relieved 49ers aren’t on that list. He’s bout to break the bank.

I think Colts end up giving him 17-19 Million a year with a lot of the money Guarnteed.

with AB out, the heat is picking up, I'm turning heel.

They need to find a way to get OBJ. With Kwon, ET, and a competent CB I would be fine with missing out on Bosa and trying to find a serviceable pass rush through draft.

with AB out, the heat is picking up, I'm turning heel.

They need to find a way to get OBJ. With Kwon, ET, and a competent CB I would be fine with missing out on Bosa and trying to find a serviceable pass rush through draft.

I'm also on the same boat as you. Yes, like many in here I am on the Bosa bandwagon. But... there isn't a guarantee that he pans out. We know what Beckham brings to the table. He's a HOF talent, and a hard working playmaker. I think the biggest beneficiary to adding Odell would be Pettis.

He will destroy #2 CB's with his route running ability. Get Beckham + Earl, and I'm a happy camper

This is an excellent breakdown. That dude knows his stuff.

Kwon really does remind me a lot of Reuben. I think this is a huge signing if he comes back 100%. Those LB positions are integral to this defense's success, and we now have two good ones again.

Anthony Barr changes mind on jets and will remain with the vikes.

Vikes might have to make room to keep him. Should we inquire about Everson Griffin? Or is he too crazy for us

Back
Top Bottom