:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a great fit in Kyle's OZ scheme, and they already paid Jerick McKinnon and expect big things from him.

I'm sure Kyle isn't fond of his character, either.

I think He is the type of talent that fits any system but ok.

All that slow playing and dancing behind the LOS is the exact opposite of what Kyle wants in his RBs. The way they run outside zone in this system is fast and precise, and they want their RBs taking no more than three steps before they hit the hole.

If you want to learn more about the scheme, Alex Gibbs is the patriarch of this wide zone system

All that slow playing and dancing behind the LOS is the exact opposite of what Kyle wants in his RBs. The way they run outside zone in this system is fast and precise, and they want their RBs taking no more than three steps before they hit the hole.

If you want to learn more about the scheme, Alex Gibbs is the patriarch of this wide zone system

What has Kyle won with this? I’m starting to not be sold on him as a HC, to be honest.

They can't have the #2 pick, but they can have everything else. I'd give them our 2019 2nd and 3rd-round picks as well as next year's first. We're also eating the contract here. That should be more than enough. That's a hefty price to pay, but I'm guessing that's what it'll cost.

OBJ+ET3+BABY BOSA :D

Last edited:
Niners should instead give the Falcons a call about Julio. I bet they'd listen, and he'd be more affordable than OBJ. ATL is strapped for cash and needs to pay Grady Jarrett, Deion Jones, and Keanu Neal.

pFF not taking too kindly to the kwon alexander signing

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 12.49.01 PM.png

Ndamukong Suh available and he wants to stay on the west coast....interested? If its on the Paraag special?

Back
Top Bottom