:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Niners ain’t doing ****. We’re gonna end up with “Ahkello” and Jimmy Ward being our primary CB and Safety. Lynch and co. are too scared to pull the trigger when it comes to dealing assets. Terrible.

I just want to know what the hell is going on? Are we seriously about to roll into 2019 with Colbert back there? Ahk as the #2 corner? Do we not remember how he played, and what happened against GB?

Are we seriously about to roll into 2019 with Goodwin opposite Pettis? It’s time to make a damn splash. Nick Bosa isn’t a sure fire thing. Last time I checked Solomon went #3 overall (nick seems more sure than him) and he’s been buns.

The rebuild is gonna take 5 years how these guys are moving along. Sign Jason Verrett, someone.

Preach. Niners are irrelevant right now in the NFL landscape. Swap firsts, draft Josh Allen or Brian Burns, and get Odell.

swap firsts?!?!

79D24A34-61B6-4BAD-941A-DFDF83EEAE8F.jpeg

Apparently you still have 100% faith in Lynch? I’ve been losing it slowly but surely. Why’d they offer Bradley Roby a 1 year deal?

Seriously, what makes you think this regime is getting it done? I’d like to hear some legit rebuttals.

I’d also like to get answers on why Nick will be different than Solomon and Arik? DeFo is a beast.

Busts/Cut (for whatever reason)

Solomon (so far)
Will Redmond
Garnett
Robinson
Ahk

We hit on Kittle and a few others. Sorry, just starting to get tired of the wait game.

Unreal. The fact that we couldnt offer that is ******* piss.

**** you lynch. Cant wait to win 7 games next year

I still think they're trying to make a move for a WR. It's just my gut feeling. I have no sources, but I think they're trying to trade for Julio. There was buzz the Falcons were open to moving him last season. That, the Shanny connection, and ATL has to pay Grady Jarrett, Deion Jones, and Keanu Neal very soon.

How could we have offered better than that without including the #2 pick? Im sure we didnt want to part with our pick and the giants wanted a 1st..

How could we have offered better than that without including the #2 pick? Im sure we didnt want to part with our pick and the giants wanted a 1st..

1st and a second next year. 2nd and third this year and a first next year. Basically any combination of next years first rounder will be a better offer than that ******* ****

It's not like they got a ******* top 10 pick. Browns first this year is the 17 pick

Back
Top Bottom