:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#2 overall and they’ll “think about it”...

1. I’m not offering the #2
2. If they think #2 overall isn’t enough there isn’t anymore to discuss

What's better, lose Bosa to get Beckham and sign a FA pass rusher, or
pick Bosa, forget about OBJ, and sign a Golden Tate or a Tyrell Williams instead and make Kittle the featured pass catcher?

You can trust the 9ers to make no big moves... Besides Deion in 94, what big move have they ever made? I would consider Jim Harbaugh a big move, but that’s a coaching hire...

You can trust the 9ers to make no big moves... Besides Deion in 94, what big move have they ever made? I would consider Jim Harbaugh a big move, but that’s a coaching hire...

Justin Smith in '08 probably the only other free agent signing that you could say was huge for the niners. Though I'll never forget the years of '93-'94 when we went shopping to beat the Cowboys, signing key impact players Tim McDonald, Ken Norton, Deion, and pass rushing greats Rickey Jackson and Tim Harris to help Steve get that monkey off his back.

One less edge available in FA. I think they'll end up going after Ziggy Ansah if they can't land Justin Houston. Ziggy is a great player, but ffs, dude can't stay on the field at all. Shaq Barrett is a quality player as well.

Same was just thinking about this. If cards take Bosa I’d be ok with trading back and have obj and take someone at 6
I thought about this and the only question I have is would the giants trade up for a qb and get rid of a top 5 wr in the process?

I thought about this and the only question I have is would the giants trade up for a qb and get rid of a top 5 wr in the process?
If they fall in love with Murray I can see it. They may be afraid raiders may take him with the 4th pick

This guy is a star when on the field. He’s playeD Mike LB in Tampa but is definitely a custom fit for Will LB in 49ers scheme.

Led the league in tackles 2 seasons ago.

Coming off an October ACL surgery just like Jimmy G.

Last edited:
Pass on kwon Alexander for that much

It’s a lot of money

He’s good but he’s had 2 ACLs already
My G where’d u see 2 ACL tears??

He’s had a very clean injury history up until the one happened in October.

He did have a 4 game PED suspension a year ago I think.

Back
Top Bottom