:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Give me OBJ and Bosa.

AB showed he is an absolute diva.

We don't need guys like that in the locker room. I trust Lynch and Shanny to make the right decisions.

Give me OBJ and Bosa.

AB showed he is an absolute diva.

We don't need guys like that in the locker room. I trust Lynch and Shanny to make the right decisions.

I dont know if you have seen ODB over the last few years, but he is basically brown just younger in terms of being a Diva

Is tomorrow the day that teams can start legally talking to free agents?

I was disappointed when the niners lost Deion to the Cowboys. Lynch needs to do what it takes to land E.T.

Get Thomas, pick Bosa, sign Mosley or Houston and Niners' D will be back legit

ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports the Giants are not going to put Odell Beckham on the trade market this offseason.

"[Giants] are not actively going to go out and trade Odell Beckham Jr.," Raanan said. "But if somebody's going to talk to them about Odell and put in an offer, they're going to listen." Raanan continued that multiple sources have told him the Niners are interested and the No. 2 overall pick they possess could at least "get the Giants to think about it."

If the 2nd pick is involved then im out on Odell

Back
Top Bottom