:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, I think the account is a fake, but I wasn't sure since Bonta Hill, Papa's cohost, replied to that tweet.

Is it even possible for the niners to have A.B., Bosa, E.Thomas, Mosley, and T.Coleman or G.Tate when it's all said and done?

Bros this blanket statement of **** D-line is just not true. The D-Line In 2018 season was above average.

That's fair. I'm more just excited about the possibility of upgrading from cassius marsh and armstead to dee ford and bosa

I could see where people would be out on Ford though cause he has basically had one good year and that's it

Last edited:
Armstead is due 9 million guaranteed he’s not going anywhere.

Cassius Marsh prolly not as much on the fringe of the roster as Dekoda Watson.

I’ve been rewatching the games from this year and Cassius Marsh is a rotational player that could make a lot of rosters. He’s just not a star all pro ability guy.

Last edited:
After rewatching the Giants game I hope 49ers show zero interest in Landon Collins.

Dude just looked a step too slow.

I think dudes are saying theyre more excited to see guys like Marsh playing less, even if hes still on the team.

I think somethings cooking. Though an OBJ, Earl Thomas, Nick Bosa offseason feels like a dream, i think the front office realizes that these are the type of players you stockpile cap space and trade picks, etc for. I see them being very aggressive.

If the 49ers sign and draft an edge rusher, I don't think Marsh makes the team. Ronald Blair should lock one spot up, and I expect Street to do so as well. I don't expect them to carry more than 4.

Also in case any of you all didn’t hear Malcolm Smith agreed to restructure his contract, with taking cuts in pay to stay with the team, so we probably have another year or 2 with him

Back
Top Bottom