:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Come home Carlos Hyde

Last edited:
Hoodie is about to lose Trey Flowers, so he trades for Michael Bennett and will receive a 3rd-round comp pick for Flowers next year

:smh::sick:

I’m beginning to believe the niners might pass on Bosa if we have the chance to draft him.I hope not because I was sure we would miss out which would have been very frustrating.The amount of draft capital we’ve invested in the d-line over the past 3-4 drafts has been enormous and I believe Bosa will make everyone better considering the amount of double teams he and DeFo will face each game.

I’m beginning to believe the niners might pass on Bosa if we have the chance to draft him.I hope not because I was sure we would miss out which would have been very frustrating.The amount of draft capital we’ve invested in the d-line over the past 3-4 drafts has been enormous and I believe Bosa will make everyone better considering the amount of double teams he and DeFo will face each game.

If Bosa goes on to become the player everyone thinks he will at arguably the second most important position in football, passing on him would be ballsy and risky as ****. They would be under staggering amounts of pressure to nail every pick.

Imagine passing on Bosa and netting Solomon Thomas and Ahkello Witherspoon. :sick: Bosa is a layup. Take the layup.

If Belichick was the one pulling strings around here, I'd be all for them wheeling and dealing.

But he's not, and I don't trust them to pass on Bosa for picks and then select the right players.

So if OBJ does indeed get traded to us... That pretty much takes us out the Bosa sweepstakes

OBJ or Bosa???

Back
Top Bottom