:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes that’s the plan I believe.

The restructuring guarantees he’ll be on the training camp roster this year, but if he doesn’t look or play well he could still be cut from the final 53.

We could have cut him earlier for about 5 million in cap savings, but that’s probably how much he agreed to restructure his contract by to try and stay onboard.

Sean lee, who we’ve talked about here recently, has just made a similar deal with Dallas: less money to stay on board, because of all the injuries/ missed games.

Man. All im mainly wishing for is Bosa! Mainly..... it has been a long drought (other than our last run). Pls bb jesus. Him and with some key players we would love to get on FA, we playoff bound this coming season!

In the event that Bosa doesnt go first and the niners have the opportunity to draft him, i want there to be absolutely no way lynch passes up on him. In that case, do niner fans need to collectively start a #BosaOrBoycott immediately after the first pick is made?? I know my dude Bosa Bosa is with me

I mean for a 3rd and a 5th it would be hArd to say “no” but the money is stupid high and I don’t see the Raiders having a championship window within that 2 years.

I agree. Lynch needs to find a way to get OBJ and Bosa.
Definitely need OBJ to
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom