:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any interest in Anthony Barr?
Dante Fowler?
Adrian Amos?
Brandon Graham?
Dee Ford?
Ronald Darby?
Grady Jarrett?

Tyrell Williams?
Golden Tate?
Roger Saffold?

These are guys that are presumptively not going to get tagged by league circles.

I think Earl Thomas(scheme/Sherm/Saleh) and Ziggy Ansah(Martin Mayhew) for the connections and premium positions they play will be the two main targets.

Dee Ford will likely get tagged. I really like Darby, but I think he's best in a man scheme. He's a guy to keep an eye on. Fowler is a knucklehead. I don't know if they'll be confident in giving him money. Adrian Amos is a good player, but I think the team like Marcell Harris.

Grady Jarrett is one of my favorite players in the league, so I'd love to have him. Still, ATL would be stupid to let him walk.

I'm not confident Kyle will want any of those WRs, and Roger Saffold is already talking about giving the Rams a hometown discount.

3rd rounder for a top 10 defensive talent in the league all 31 teams would give up a 3rd for Von.

He prolly require a swap of 1st rounders.

Moving Von Miller seems dumb af but their qb situation has been terrible since Peyton retired.

Dangle Nick Mullen’s and some pick swaps in their favor on a line and see if they bite?

Then pray to based Jesus that Jimmy g picks up where he left off and isn’t the next rg3.

We don’t have much more of value that I think they’d be seriously interested in.

Our picks are already spread thin and the guys were looking to get rid of have basically no capital value.

Man how do I go back this time last year in the forum to find all the posts I had about Baker Mayfield going to win rookie of the year.

Saquon Barkley, Bradley Chubb, Quenton Nelson, Derwin James, Roquan Smith, Denzel Ward, Mike McGlinchey, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Marcus Davenport, Tremaine Edmunds, Harold Landry, and Calvin Ridley.
Haha look at who Red saw as probowlers days before the draft

This was a strong first-round class.

Dude, look at how bad the 2012 WR class was. Dear lord. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

I see Muhammad Sanu on there. Would you deem him a Kyle type receiver?

He had productive years and some gadget plays when they were both in Atlanta.

Yeah, I would. He's fits the Bill Walsh mold of classic flanker/Z/possession WCO receiver similar to Pierre. Savvy routes, catches everything, tough as nails, fearless over the middle, etc.

That's exactly what we're missing.

A lot of stinkers

But Ashlon jeffreee and Ty Hilton hiding out in there too, real diamonds in the rough type draft

Yeah, I would. He's fits the Bill Walsh mold of classic flanker/Z/possession WCO receiver similar to Pierre. Savvy routes, catches everything, tough as nails, fearless over the middle, etc.

That's exactly what we're missing.

Adding onto this post, I was hoping Kendrick Bourne could develop into this player. I haven't given up on him, but I was hoping for a bigger season from him. And he was by no means bad. He had a solid year.

Adam Thielen took three seasons to blossom into the receiver he is today so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom