:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro, JJ Watt double dipping. :angry: Quenton Nelson first-team all pro as a rookie. Was there ever a doubt? Best guard prospect I've ever seen lol. Patty Mahomes first-team all pro in his first season starting. :sick:

How about Fred Warner? Kid is the youngest dude on the team(22 yrs old), started at Mike LB calling the defense, and this was the first time in his career playing a whole season at stack LB.

Man what a pick. Honestly, this eases the whole Reuben situation. Dude has played so well this season.

This regime I feel hasn't drafted as bad as everyone makes it seem. Now putting it together? I think that is a different story. With injuries to go along with it. :smh:

Just tired of waiting another year every year. I hope this next season is fruitful my 9er brethren.

lol

I think Earl Thomas and Ziggy Ansah will be the two marquee free agents they pursue. Another player I hope they target is Kwon Alexander from TB. He's a perfect fit at WLB to pair with Warner. The problem with him is he's coming off a torn ACL, but if he comes back 100%, that's another super young(24 yrs old) ProBowl player added to the roster.

lol

I think Earl Thomas and Ziggy Ansah will be the two marquee free agents they pursue. Another player I hope they target is Kwon Alexander from TB. He's a perfect fit at WLB to pair with Warner. The problem with him is he's coming off a torn ACL, but if he comes back 100%, that's another super young(24 yrs old) ProBowl player added to the roster.
You don’t think Kwon gets tagged?

You don’t think Kwon gets tagged?

They'd be dumb not to work something out, but you never know with his injury. That and they're about to go through a coaching change.

I was a little worried he'd stay in school! I think Ridley is someone they could target on day 2. Not only does he have the attributes that Kyle likes, but he's got good size at 6-2, 200 lbs.

They'd be dumb not to work something out, but you never know with his injury. That and they're about to go through a coaching change.

I was a little worried he'd stay in school! I think Ridley is someone they could target on day 2. Not only does he have the attributes that Kyle likes, but he's got good size at 6-2, 200 lbs.

Is this Calvin’s brother?

lol

Any interest in Anthony Barr?
Dante Fowler?
Adrian Amos?
Brandon Graham?
Dee Ford?
Ronald Darby?
Grady Jarrett?

Tyrell Williams?
Golden Tate?
Roger Saffold?
Tevin Coleman?

These are guys that are presumptively not going to get tagged by league circles.

Personally I’d like to go after Grady Jarrett and Earl Thomas hard.

Last edited:
Dante Fowler?
Adrian Amos?
Brandon Graham?
Dee Ford?
Ronald Darby?
Grady Jarrett?

Tyrell Williams?
Golden Tate?
Roger Saffold?

These are guys that are presumptively not going to get tagged by league circles.

Dee ford please. I'm guessing he is going to be real pricey though

Dante Fowler?
Adrian Amos?
Brandon Graham?
Dee Ford?
Ronald Darby?
Grady Jarrett?

Tyrell Williams?
Golden Tate?
Roger Saffold?

Barr is off the ball right?

We need edge rushers first and foremost.

I hope team gets Safety from Delaware Nasir Adderley on their Roster at the Senior Bowl. He’s a very special player from the FCS level. If team misses out on Earl Thomas he will soften the blow for me.

Heading into his contract season, i hope armstead balls out next season. Im not sure what metrics are used to determine these numbers but i want him neck and neck with Defo’s number. I remember feeling the excitement around getting the twin towers out oregon

Back
Top Bottom