:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This

Because she’s recanted a DV charge 2x in a year, she’s not credible because she’s clearly being bought.

Watch Reuben get back in the league, that hush money dry up, and this ***** try for the hat trick and accuse him again :lol:

At this point I think she is probably on his monthly payroll. She is too much of a liability to him not to keep making payments. She probably has videos and ****

And for the record he probably DO be hitting women, including her, but as long as the $$$,$$$$ keeps flowing she clearly ok being complicit with it.

They’re both prime examples of bad people.

Jason La Canfora report=100% bs

Dude is literally the least credible member of the national media, and I say "member" loosely.

I'm scared the Niners are going to go after Ziggy Ansah this season. Dude is supremely talented, but jesus christ, he can barely stay on the field. He had more games missed than sacks this season. :sick:

I'm scared the Niners are going to go after Ziggy Ansah this season. Dude is supremely talented, but jesus christ, he can barely stay on the field. He had more games missed than sacks this season. :sick:
As long as he doesn’t cost.

If he cost what Jimmie Ward cost then I’m cool with it.

Dude made a cool 8.4 million and really finally came into a groove at Free Safety but still not worth that amount.

And they come with similar injury history but Ansah affects the game more.

One or two year deal then we use a pick next year on DE. I'm fine with that.

He has played in 13 or more games every season except last year. If we can get that for 10M a year, do it.
At this point we just need somebody; ANYBODY to take some pressure off DeFo.

He'd probably play all three downs at Leo, so in that regard, he'd be a huge upgrade if he's on the field. They could then move Solly to big end to replace Armstead. The rookie could get on the field as a nickel edge rusher or possibly play a little SAM LB.

He'd probably play all three downs at Leo, so in that regard, he'd be a huge upgrade if he's on the field. They could then move Solly to big end to replace Armstead. The rookie could get on the field as a nickel edge rusher or possibly play a little SAM LB.

That and see if we cant get Earl Thomas in here. That's a damn good offseason based on those moves alone in my book.

I’m wondering what the hell made Lynch and Co. think it would be a smart idea to draft Solly at #3 then have him play out of position?
They had class together :lol:

But let’s not pile on Solly. If I remember correctly he certainly was highly touted and consistent mocked in the top 5. It’s not like it was a crazy pick.

Back
Top Bottom