:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda wild they’re both in the same division and competing in the wildcard game

That’s gotta be statistically unlikely

My man has disdain for the 49ers. Kinda odd I thought Defo being from Honolulu would have told him what’s up.

Chris Ballard deserves major props for what he's done in INDI with that OL. He turned a weakness into a strength in one offseason. Hell, his entire draft was insanely good.

Ryan Grigson almost ruined Andrew Luck. :sick::smh:

It's crazy that Margus Hunt plays nose tackle for the Colts. Margus Hunt is 6'8". :wow: That's highly unconventional to have a player that tall at that position.

That's equivalent to moving Buckner to nose. I wonder if the team would ever entertain that. It would allow Solly to play at his natural spot on every down.

Lame game

3rd time in 5 or so years Texans make playoffs and get KTFO in the first round

Bill o Brian’s job should be in question.

6 attempts on 4th down? :lol:

Probably the Seattle rivalry for me because the beef is more recent. Plus they shut us down hard from the path to a potential a sb win. Not to mention the bowman incident.

All that Sf - Dallas rivalry stuff was 80s and 90s, and at least we won a bunch of SBs during it.

I hope team gets Safety from Delaware Nasir Adderley on their Roster at the Senior Bowl. He’s a very special player from the FCS level. If team misses out on Earl Thomas he will soften the blow for me.

This is my local school. Good to see him getting some rec

Kinda like that Callahan QB from Wesley a couple years back

Back
Top Bottom