:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My ladys brother in law works for Microsoft and lives out there in Seattle. It truly is embarrassing what some people consider a “Fan”.

The guy knows nothing about football and just 2 weeks ago at christmas didn’t know the Seahawks clinched and were in the playoffs. But is draped in “12” gear when the games are on.

I feel like these types really only like football because it’s En Vogue.

Im from Vancouver, Wa (Portland suburb). No one was Seahawks fans ever until about 2010 it all changed lol

I don’t think people appreciate how good Jaylon Smith is.

Hes my favorite LB to watch this year. Bobby Wagner still best in the game IMO but Jaylon closing that gap.

Also it’s very early but the Quinnen Williams number 1 overall is building more steam. I’m scared a guy with this immense talent gonna end up inside the division. He will be a challenge from day 1.

Last edited:
Ravens defense is nasty as hell. It seems like they've had a great defense every season for the last twenty years lol. It's always a 3-4, too.

The football dork in me appreciates things like this.

Stay tuned because ESPN is reporting Antonio Brown trade will happen much sooner than expected.

I imagine a lot of teams are getting in contact if that’s the case. Cap ramifications are gonna hurt but, sounds like they don’t want a lingering storyline all the way through June.

That just seems insane. They're probably going to ask for a **** ton in return if they're going to eat $21m.

Chargers have to have the tallest WR group in the NFL. They're fielding a basketball team out there.

Bro both these defenses nasty. Chargers got so many players too. Love Derwin James, Ingram a beast. Bosa. King.

Back
Top Bottom