:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone besides Gould we should use the tag on?Like mentioned in previous posts,the bears are going to offer Gould $$$$.With his family still living in the Chicago area, I wouldn’t be surprised if he signed with them even though they **** on him before.

Anyone besides Gould we should use the tag on?Like mentioned in previous posts,the bears are going to offer Gould $$$$.With his family still living in the Chicago area, I wouldn’t be surprised if he signed with them even though they **** on him before.
Nobody else really worth using the tag on

It does seem like Gould wants to go back to Chicago to be closer to his family. That would be a big under the radar blow to the team. Dude has been so reliable.

Eagles fans are calling foles BDN

Is that even legal?

Or did they get the patent down On That one last year before Mullen’s even debuted?

It does seem like Gould wants to go back to Chicago to be closer to his family. That would be a big under the radar blow to the team. Dude has been so reliable.

I say we tag him, sign him and then trade him to chicago who would conceivably want a kicker

I say we tag him, sign him and then trade him to chicago who would conceivably want a kicker
No, no and hell no.

Extra points are hard to make these days. As much as people bag on kickers they’re more important than ever.

No, no and hell no.

Extra points are hard to make these days. As much as people bag on kickers they’re more important than ever.

Trust me, i want us to keep gould, even said he was a priority this off season a few pages ago..but if he wants to go to chicago and chicago wants a kicker, rather than letting him walk for nothing, might as well get something in return

That non-fleece resulted in Fred Warner

Tbh, i’m still not sold on Mitch. He was a mixed bag today. Their was one that was almost intercepted on the sideline by Maddox and the one in the end zone that should have been picked off. Did he have some beautiful throws today? Yes he did. But he almost threw them out of the game as well.

They also use the number 111 pick to move up a few spots to get Reuben Foster. Also from that trade we acquired the Saints 2018 2nd rounder which was used to move up and take Dante Pettis.

So after the smoke settled here’s who we got:

Solomon Thomas
Reuben Foster
Adrian Colbert
Dante Pettis
Fred Warner

Chicago got:

Mitch Trubisky

Back
Top Bottom