:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They also use the number 111 pick to move up a few spots to get Reuben Foster. Also from that trade we acquired the Saints 2018 2nd rounder which was used to move up and take Dante Pettis.

So after the smoke settled here’s who we got:

Solomon Thomas
Reuben Foster
Adrian Colbert
Dante Pettis
Fred Warner

Chicago got:

Mitch Trubisky
Mitch Trubisky ain’t no all star but if I’m playing devils advocate Trubisky might be better than that entire list sans Warner and that goes out the window when you add in that QB force multiplier factor.

EyR3_o.gif

Mitch Trubisky ain’t no all star but if I’m playing devils advocate Trubisky might be better than that entire list sans Warner and that goes out the window when you add in that QB force multiplier factor.
I don’t know that he ever will be. He’s not better than the current pro bowl NFC QBs and I’m pretty sure he won’t be better than Goff, Wentz, or Jimmy G. Then depending on where they land there’s guys like Tua, Trevor Laurence, Jake Fromm, Justin and Herbert.

I don’t know that he ever will be. He’s not better than the current pro bowl NFC QBs and I’m pretty sure he won’t be better than Goff, Wentz, or Jimmy G. Then depending on where they land there’s guys like Tua, Trevor Laurence, Jake Fromm, Justin and Herbert.
Dwayne Haskins already better than Mitch

Super hot take I know.

We're off to a good start to the offseason. Hafley gone. Dwayne Haskins declares. Need Quinnen Williams to go off tonight.

Another interesting fact is Nick Foles dad is one of the richest men in the restaurant industry.

He’s worth over 200+ million

I don’t hate on Mitch at all.

I just think what we saw last night really was what you get consistently from Mitch. His ability to extend the play helps but, he doesn’t know how to play within the confines of a rather simple offense that window dresses a lot of different stuff.

He’s a poor mans Carson Wentz

Pro athlete, super bowl champion, dads rich Af, foot long dong

Sounds like u better watch yo ***** when nick foles around

Pumped for tonight's game. There will be a ton of NFL prospects on the field with a few first-round players(Quinnen Williams, Clelin Ferrell, Jonah Williams) that have a chance to be Niners in a few months. I would add Deionte Thompson to that list, but this dude has that Reuben-Foster-type, red-flags-abound background.

I totally forgot Trevor Lawrence is a true Freshman. For some reason, I thought he was a Sophomore. What a stud.

Pumped for tonight's game. There will be a ton of NFL prospects on the field with a few first-round players(Quinnen Williams, Clelin Ferrell, Jonah Williams) that have a chance to be Niners in a few months. I would add Deionte Thompson to that list, but this dude has that Reuben-Foster-type, red-flags-abound background.

I totally forgot Trevor Lawrence is a true Freshman. For some reason, I thought he was a Sophomore. What a stud.
I still think folks sleeping on Stefon Diggs little brother Trevon Diggs converted to corner from receiver and has been a pretty smooth transition . I bet he goes in 2nd round once folks see the tools .

Facts DC produces ballers

It's a shame Nick Saban isn't in the NFL. I think he's as close as it gets to the hoodie as a football coach. What if those Miami doctors never failed Drew Brees' physical? It could've been Saban vs Belichick for the last decade plus.:wow:

Back
Top Bottom