:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can already tell Niner fans are going to be rabid for Josh Allen come April lol.

The top 3 is gonna be interesting.

I could see ol boy from Bama getting 3 sacks in the chip.

I think Jim Nagy(Senior Bowl executive director) just confirmed Josh Allen is on the South team.:wow:

Yes continue to eat Ohio State QB. Pumped to see what Allen does, seems like a good character person.

Yes continue to eat Ohio State QB. Pumped to see what Allen does, seems like a good character person.
I implore the Niner fam to look into his story.

I see a lot of similarities to Mack.

The only reason he wasn’t highly recruit is because he started playing football real late.

One crazy part about Allen's story is how much he's changed his body in just a year. If you look at photos of him just a year ago, dude was a twig.

Yoooo :rofl:

DsOPFhRXcAIjH19.jpg

3F5A03A8-44FA-42D4-9AA0-1DE59665F95C.gif

He better start flushing his system now.

I mean, its do-able with discipline. 10-15 pounds a year is pretty standard with training and dieting right, but talking a freshman in college into eating the right macros has to be a tough task if they arent dedicated. If he did it clean then that's a testament to his dedication

It sounds like he has some dog in him though so I wouldnt be surprised

Hearing a lot of chatter about Antonio Brown to the 9ers.

Would be great to have him as he’s such a great player. Garopolo to Brown could be money.

But I’ve heard he’s a huge locker room cancer and diva. So IDK

I mean like he’s telling teammates in the locker room “you can’t touch me, I AM THE FRANCHISE”

Idk if we need that energy during a rebuild lol

Back
Top Bottom