:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ryan clark gonna **** it up for pitty and force their hand into dealing AB.

yo if gruden falls in love with allen at the senior bowl and bosa goes first, what if he offers the niners a trade that includes the #4 pick in the 1st round and their 2nd round pick (#35)? this entire season gruden was constantly questioned and criticized about the trade, we all know he's licking his chops to find another elite edge rusher to prove that he was right in dealing mack.

It's no vaseline time if a team comes calling for our spot. The conversation with the Raiders would begin with their #4 and the first-round pick they acquired from Dallas/Chicago.

Confirmed now that the Niners will have Josh Allen on their team at the Senior Bowl. That's huge for us.

Last edited:
The more im seeing interviews and other videos outside of game highlights on Josh Allen the more I want him to be a niner out of all the ptner top picks.

113 days till draft

Wonder how Mike Mayock will work out as New Raiders GM.

Imma miss him for the draft process he’s so colorful and really knows what he’s talkin about. One of my favorite guys to listen to even if I don’t agree with his prospect rankings at times.

Last edited:
The Raiders are moving on from Greg Papa, and a few months ago Kawasaki tweeted that Papa may be angling to work with the Niners. How would you guys feel about bringing him in to replace Ted Robinson?

It would be weird as hell at first, but I'd love it. I'm a big Papa fan. I stopped listening to 95.7 altogether once he started missing shows. I feel like the broadcasts have been terrible since Joe Starkey left the organization to focus on Cal.

:emoji_eyes:

Today:

Been waiting for this announcement. I'm sure Ted Robinson a good dude but he was mad boring calling Niner games. The type of play by play voice that would put me to sleep on Sunday afternoons.

Just two days into 2019 and the 49ers are already bringing in the right free agents. Love the news. Greg and Tim are gonna be a lot more exciting to listen to. Im gonna have to turn off the fox broadcast and have them playing over them.

I wonder if this conflicts with Papa’s current contract with 957?

red81 red81 , what are your thoughts on Devante Parker in Shannihan's system? Obviously injury prone as well, but if he gets cut, I don't think that would be a terrible signing just to kick the tires.

Last edited:
Just two days into 2019 and the 49ers are already bringing in the right free agents. Love the news. Greg and Tim are gonna be a lot more exciting to listen to. Im gonna have to turn off the fox broadcast and have them playing over them.

I wonder if this conflicts with Papa’s current contract with 957?

Why would it conflicy with 957?

And I cant stand Tim Ryan. Hope he is replaced too.

Back
Top Bottom