:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Collin Johnson out of Texas should get looked at. Dude is a BIG BODY wr. He’s a 2nd-4th round projection. Depending on how his combine goes.

red81 red81 cant wait for your FA target list/draft target list. :evil:

red81 red81 cant wait for your FA target list/draft target list. :evil:

I know right? He hyped it up a couple days ago. Everytime I come in here and its not posted yet. I would at least expect some gifs from players that he loves.

giphy (2).gif

God damn it I want a big redzone target

It's hard to find BIG(6-3+, 220+ lbs)wide receivers with the attributes Kyle wants(speed, quickness, agility, suddenness, body control, route running, etc.). Only the freaks have that combo of size and traits(ie Julio Jones, TO, Megatron, etc).

josh allens lack of moves / hands is concerning.
Keep in mind dude started playing football late. I can see him developing quickly. There’s been plenty of passrushers coming out of college that started playing football late and did well in the league. We’ll see though. Niners coaching staff will get a good look at him at the senior bowl.

Me want Bosa

I think we all do, but doubt its going to happen. Reminds me of the 2016 draft with Myles Garrett. We all wanted Garrett knowing he was the superior player. Hopefully this time they make the right pick. Hopefully the senior bowl helps.

Damn, AB is either being a troll or sending a distress call to the 49ers regime. Dude just followed the 49ers account and is IG storying photos of Jerry Rice lol.

TB needs to move on from Jameis and they sit ahead of NYG. Is anybody opposed to dealing the #2 to NYG for their #5 and picks then taking Devin White?

I think we all do, but doubt its going to happen. Reminds me of the 2016 draft with Myles Garrett. We all wanted Garrett knowing he was the superior player. Hopefully this time they make the right pick. Hopefully the senior bowl helps.
Yeah but this is actually much different.

Bosa comes in with injury history but insane production in the small sample size we saw from him college level. A technician who has prototypical size. He has a high ceiling as a three down player but no way in hell any scout would have said his ceiling is higher than Myles Garrett. Myles Garett’s first step burst for his size is unreal.

Josh Allen has insane production no injury history but lacks the ability to get tackles off- balance like Bosa can. Josh Allen is so reliant on speed currently because it’s worked. He has tools and that rare length that scouts drool over.

Pause ^

Prospect wise comparison

Nick Bosa = Joey Bosa/ Cameron Jordan
Josh Allen= Leonard Floyd/Danielle Hunter

Danielle Hunter prolly bigger freak athlete then Josh Allen tho

Last edited:
TB needs to move on from Jameis and they sit ahead of NYG. Is anybody opposed to dealing the #2 to NYG for their #5 and picks then taking Devin White?
Count me as somebody who would hate that.

Devin White is not in Roquon Smith’s class last year with diagnosing plays. He may be as good as an athelete when tested but his football IQ not even close to Roqoun’s.

If your getting reincarnation of Patrick Willis then 5th overall Maybe ok. But you better get a bonafide star if your using a top 5 pick on one.

Spot on. White still has a ways to go in regards to play processing. I'd also be concerned about his weight. This dude seems to have an issue with weight management. He came into college as a RB but got too big, so they moved him to LB.

Spot on. White still has a ways to go in regards to play processing. I'd also be concerned about his weight. This dude seems to have an issue with weight management. He came into college as a RB but got too big, so they moved him to LB.
When process is done I’m sure his stock won’t be anywhere near it is now. I’ve watched him stack and shed and look good at times but, even yesterday in UCF game any misdirection had him looking like that kid in the mall looking all over for his mom.

Zach Allen
Not sold on Clelin Ferrell?
There are plays where he shows good burst and get off this year. But once engaged he appears really stiff. His functional strength is impressive against college tackles. I don’t know if Red81 feels same but, he will be solid player just wont be double digit sack guy.

He gets positive marks on his hand fighting and punch but the comptetion he’s dominanted has been weak.

2014 ACL tear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom