:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I’m sayin iz if Jimmy G had gone down in preseason and we were looking like at 2-14 team first week of September when they traded Mack they’d been more likely to have traded him to us.

Hind sight is 20-20 I’m sure if they could do it over again they’d have traded him to us, the NY giants, cardinals, or any other of the bottom teams

i'm sure that this was a big part of gruden/mckenzie's rationale. after jimmy won 5 straight and the niners finished 6-10, all the off season talk had the niners making a bid to be the NFC West champs or at least earning a trip to the playoffs. meanwhile, bears were entering this season with an inexperienced QB in what was expected to be the toughest division in the NFC. i dont follow national sports news too closely, i don't recall anyone predicting the chicago bears to be playing this well. hindsight is definitely 20-20.

Lynch is BS-ing. the whole notion of raiders dont wanna do business with a cross-bay rival is asinine. raiders are leaving Oakland and so will this bay area "rivalry." they couldn't care less; it's not like they were trading him to a division rival.

Kittle was an amazing pick. He's legitimately in the mix for all-pro TE. I really liked him coming out, but I never envisioned him being this good. He's a good example of why drafting high sparq players on day 3 is the way to go.

Kittle was an amazing pick. He's legitimately in the mix for all-pro TE. I really liked him coming out, but I never envisioned him being this good. He's a good example of why drafting high sparq players on day 3 is the way to go.
Couldn’t be happier. We legitimately have a top tier TE.

Unless something catastrophic happens he’s basically a lock for the Pro-Bowl.

Last edited:
With dland just spewing excuses. But I don’t discount that the team is drafting decent regardless what our record reflects. Before trading for Jimmy G we were basura. Trade him win 5 straight and we were in the talks for possible playoffs. He made that trade happen, or Kyle or someone.

Year 2 on a rebuild that I thought was pretty far away anyway, before Jimmy G

He’s missed a few games due to injury

And a few games due to being healthy but inactive because of how many WR prospects we started the year with.

giphy.gif

Fool needs to stay away from the sidelines. I ain't trying to go through another lost season.

Back
Top Bottom