:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, as much as I love Quise, it sucks that we can't depend on him. What the heck is up now? I swear this dude is cursed. :smh::sick: It blows because there's only so many people walking the earth that can play WR with 4.2 speed.

Last edited:
Man, as much as I love Quise, it sucks that we can't depend on him. What the heck is up now? I swear this dude is cursed. :smh::sick: It blows because there's only so many people walking the earth that can play WR with 4.2 speed.

Well bro his head getting wrecked repeatedly

I wonder if he's considering retirement. He's had a long history of concussions. Karl Joseph nearly killed him in college.

:lol: Good luck Foster.

Maybe it’s false again, who knows but this dude just can’t stay healthy or out of trouble.

I don't think Reuben was going to have a long career even without the off-field stuff. His body is broken from how he played in college.

Thank god we drafted Warner. A good Mike LB is much harder to find than a Will LB.

That draft class, minus Kittle, looking like a disaster. Praying that draft does not set the franchise back another 5-10 years.

Some players just have a knack for finding trouble.

I used to be of the mindset of get good players and who gives a **** if they have character issues as long as they come to play on Sunday.

The hell with that way of thinking now. You need good character guys who you can rely on and know won’t miss games due to stupid off field stuff.

No matter what happens with this incident, you can’t rely on Ruben Foster to stay out of trouble, same way Aldon Smith kept doing dumb **** over and over regardless of how many chances he got. You can’t depend on players like that if you’re trying to build a winning culture.

If you’re an established team like the Patriots you can roll the dice on guys with character issues on a tight leash, but when you’re a rebuilding team, they aren’t worth the headache no matter how much promise they show.

Some players just have a knack for finding trouble.

I used to be of the mindset of get good players and who gives a **** if they have character issues as long as they come to play on Sunday.

The hell with that way of thinking now. You need good character guys who you can rely on and know won’t miss games due to stupid off field stuff.

No matter what happens with this incident, you can’t rely on Ruben Foster to stay out of trouble, same way Aldon Smith kept doing dumb **** over and over regardless of how many chances he got. You can’t depend on players like that if you’re trying to build a winning culture.

If you’re an established team like the Patriots you can roll the dice on guys with character issues on a tight leash, but when you’re a rebuilding team, they aren’t worth the headache no matter how much promise they show.

Reuben definitely impacted how they drafted this previous year. They put a premium on guys who were voted team captains and had high Wonderlic scores. The two highest scores from the draft class were Mike McGlinchey and Fred Warner, the two best picks.

It’s gotta be a wrap for Foster right? No matter if the charges get “cleared”. Trouble finds this guy

Back
Top Bottom