:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
********' DL is nasty as hell. Tomsula proving he's still the best DL coach in the game.

Lynch pissing me off not trading for coop or Mack >D

The odds that Gruden is able to replace one of these dudes, let alone both, in the forthcoming draft are soooo bad lol.

Cooper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every WR in the upcoming draft

The draft just got better with DK Metcalf declaring. I was not expecting this dude to declare with a broken neck. If he checks out, he's the best WR in the draft, IMO. 6-3, 225 lbs with wheels. Dude can scoot.

He will 10000% get franchise tagged

He already is playing under the tag this year 2018 and reports say he isn’t interested in playing another year in 2019 under the tag

“Lawrence is aiming to make this franchise tag season his last, playing out the year on the one-year deal with the goal of earning a long-term contract with the Cowboys and a firm refusal to play 2019 on a second consecutive tag, Rapoport reported.”

He wants 5 years

I don’t watch Much college football, just checked the score, Y college football games seem to Have such high point totals?

Due to personal matters too hmm. Hope this is Pettis time to shine

I haven’t checked if he’s active but Garçon and Mullen’s had a couple great hookups vs OaK
He's out with a knee issue. We're going with Bourne, Pettis, Taylor, and James. Out of those 4 I would expect Bourne to get the most looks but I still don't trust him.

Back
Top Bottom