:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edge rusher and more weapons on offense are the priorities. The NFL right now is all about scoring a **** ton of points and generating turnovers.

Of course, we'd all love for the Niners to win the Superbowl, but putting your fandom aside, who would you guys like to see in the Superbowl?

yo on some crazy-never-gonna-happen-****, wouldnt it something if washington signed kaep to replace alex smith and he ended up leading them to the super bowl? :lol:

********' GM already said they're not interested in Kap and are rolling with Colt McCoy. :sick: I think they signed Mark Sanchez today but don't quote me on that.

Chiefs Saints for me

That game tonight was epic, but I could never root for the Rams to be in the SB. My b red, literally cant put my fandom aside on that one :lol:

:rofl: i'm with dland

Its ridiculous.

Two weeks ago "we offered a similar amount."

Now "we offered more."

Guess what John? Regardless of how you try to spin it, you didnt offer enough. Period. Whether it be similar or more, it still wasnt enough.

I'm with dland. This one had to get done. :smh: He'll never get a do-over for as a long as he's GM because no team, other than the Raiders, is dumb enough to move a player in his prime like Khalil Mack.

Last edited:
That said, it's looking like he'll have the opportunity to draft a player with the potential to be a game changer of Khalil Mack's caliber.

Don't **** this one up, John.

Idk

I think with Mack the Raiders really believed the Bears were gonna have a trash season and give them high 1st rounders.

Now bears gone make the playoffs and those first round picks turning to trash.

I mean September 1st, when Mack got moved Jimmy G was still healthy (tore acl 3 weeks later), ppl were still talking maybe playoffs or a good record for us.

Idk

I think with Mack the Raiders really believed the Bears were gonna have a trash season and give them high 1st rounders.

Now bears gone make the playoffs and those first round picks turning to trash.

I mean September 1st, when Mack got moved Jimmy G was still healthy (tore acl 3 weeks later), ppl were still talking maybe playoffs or a good record for us.

Right. And if we offered more than a first rounder, and a 1st for 2nd swap, where we and the Bears finish in the standings would be completely irrelevant. There is no way that the Raiders, even being as stupid as they are, would accept a 1 and a 1 for 2 swap instead of two 1s. Period.

Raiders got fleeced, we didnt offer enough, Bears profited. There is nothing that anyone can say that would refute that.

All I’m sayin iz if Jimmy G had gone down in preseason and we were looking like at 2-14 team first week of September when they traded Mack they’d been more likely to have traded him to us.

Hind sight is 20-20 I’m sure if they could do it over again they’d have traded him to us, the NY giants, cardinals, or any other of the bottom teams

Back
Top Bottom