:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Khalil Mack is a ******* monster. I remember when people called him a bust after his first season. :lol::sick:

Watching Khalil Mack wreck havoc every week makes me wonder.
If 49ers were able to acquire him, would they have been in catch up mode and Jimmy G playing desperate against the Chiefs leading to the ACL tear.:smh:

Watching Khalil Mack wreck havoc every week makes me wonder.
If 49ers were able to acquire him, would they have been in catch up mode and Jimmy G playing desperate against the Chiefs leading to the ACL tear.:smh:
Everyday I think about what ifs with jimmys injury man. ITs not healthy. :frown:

I gotta be honest. I don't enjoy the direction in which the NFL is heading. The rules are crippling defenses. The shootouts are fun, but I miss watching hard-fought, physical games between teams with good defenses. Those SF-SEA games during the Harbaugh era were ******* epic.

But I guess it's not bad for us since we have one of the best offensive minds in the game.

Aaron Donald says **** this madden ****. :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat: Donald is gonna be the GOAT 3tech when he's done.

Back
Top Bottom