:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where can we get a guy on the edge like frank clark? 2 years straight he been balling

In the first round of the draft. He was a first-round talent before he got kicked out of school.

As the homie said above, Frank Clark beat the **** out of a woman so badly that the walls were covered in blood when the police arrived. Now, he's beating QB's asses.

Lol your comment made me look him up.

He also caught a second degree felony for home invasion

What a goon.
Yeah bro he was a bad dude. But hasn’t missed a game due to a suspension so he’s cleaned up his act. But he was a 1st round talent with an Insane SPARQ score which is a good measure of an athletes explosiveness.

This edge rusher class is no joke. :emoji_ok_hand:if they can't nab an edge this draft, we're in deep, deep trouble.

Josh Allen is a monster.

Last edited:
Ohio State has a LB that is ******* Chris Borland's clone. Dude's last name is even Borland...

Somebody needs to check his birth certificate.

giphy.gif

Ohio State has a LB that is ****ing Chris Borland's clone. Dude's last name is even Borland...

Somebody needs to check his birth certificate.

OSU’s tackle dre’mont jones is a beast, kid was all over maryland’s backfield today

Im glad we got some good matchups to watch since we're on our bye. I'll probably switch between PIT/JAX and DAL/ATL early and then watch the PHI/NO game later. Then obviously we got a good matchup with MIN/CHI tonight and the game of the week tomorrow night.

TJ watt there’s a guy I wish we had been able to land as an edge rusher in the draft

He ******* tore **** up today as well

Back
Top Bottom