:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Homie has a weak *** arm throwing outside the numbers. Look at his first INT and watch how the ball stays in air much longer than NFL throws typically do. Throws have been catered to his strengths. He’s got a quick release but unorthodox delivery.

Nick Mullens is a career 2nd string QB but defintely will be on a roster next year.

yo, I was impressed with Mullens lol. He definitely has a noodle arm, but I was impressed with some of his ball placement over the middle. His timing is way off on throws outside the numbers, which exacerbates his lack of arm strength. I think Kyle can coach that up.

yo, I was impressed with Mullens lol. He definitely has a noodle arm, but I was impressed with some of his ball placement over the middle. His timing is way off on throws outside the numbers, which exacerbates his lack of arm strength. I think Kyle can coach that up.
Weak *** OPI on Kittle on that big 3rd down in the 4th. That was a flop cuz he knew he was out of position on that in breaking route.

What kinda pick do you guys think we can get for Mullens if he was traded? :nerd:
I know its only two games but someone out there gotta like what they see...

I would not be in favor of trading Mullens. We don't even know what we have in Jimmy yet. And under no circumstances do I want to see Beathard take another snap in a 9ers uni.

Dude has played well in both primetime games. Did not get rattled after throwing a pick, came back down the field and scored. Put us in position to win, down to the last second he had the ball.

ya But is gucci g a stud who can turn in a full season?

I’d say keep Nick as the backup rolling into next season.

Feel a little bad for cJ he has a lot of heart, and definitely got thrown into the frying pan by us onto some severely undertalented teams... but nick mullens is younger, and has visibly played better

Even tho we could definitely flip him for a pick I don’t think it’s worth it.

Don't feel bad for CJ. Good chance he'll still be in the league twelve years from now.

I have a theory that Kyle was going to slowly evolve McKinnon into more of a wide receiver similar to how Andy Reid did with Tyreek Hill. Kyle just spoke at his presser about how he planned to have Breida and McKinnon on the field together.

A lot of people don't realize Hill was primarily a RB in college.

McKinnon had no clearly defined role in college. At one point, dude even played QB. But everyone was intrigued by him because he's a freak athlete. I could totally see Kyle coaching this dude into a legit WR.

Id rather go with mullens, they both have heart but mullens just makes plays happen.

Mullens plays with an energy that CJ lacks. It's funny because Kyle comp'd CJ to Cousins, but Mullens is more like Kirk than CJ.

Does Leveon Bell fit our scheme?

As a receiving RB, for sure, but as a runner, not really. All that slowplaying, stutter and stop stuff is the antithesis of what they want in an outside zone runner. He'd need to change his running style.

Last edited:
I have a theory that Kyle was going to slowly evolve McKinnon into more of a wide receiver similar to how Andy Reid did with Tyreek Hill. Kyle just spoke at his presser about how he planned to have Breida and McKinnon on the field together.

A lot of people don't realize Hill was primarily a RB in college.

McKinnon had no clearly defined role in college. At one point, dude even played QB. But everyone was intrigued by him because he's a freak athlete. I could totally see Kyle coaching this dude into a legit WR.

No lie, last night as I was lying in bed contemplating this L lol, I was thinking about that exact scenario.Didnt even know that it was said by Shanahan. Breida has been so good this year that we have to play them both together like KC. Hearing this excites me for next year!

Nah, McKinnon ain't going anywhere. Shanny was giddy at the thought of having him back next year during today's presser.

Rewatching the game. I missed Juice getting KTFO by a NYG OL on the interception. :sick:

This is a great throw by Mullens. Works the full progressions and puts the ball in a perfect location. Great catch by Breida as well.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
You guys know that TD to OBJ that everyone is blaming on Ahkello? Guess who the real culprit is? Dude was out of position and single-handedly, again, blew his assignment:

i

Ward is supposed to be opposite Exum in cover 5(2 deep, man underneath). Instead, he's near the ******* LOS. You can see Exum trying to get Jimmie Ward's attention before the snap. Unbelievable lmao.

jtyjt_zpskch0txzx.gif

He’s making his own coverage , but **** like this is becoming the norm ... who gets held accountable for this bs each every game

Back
Top Bottom